Baby Girl

(Nine months later) Kazumi's POV

I became pregnant after my wedding night with Christian. My parents died two days after my wedding. So now I'm Hogwarts protector. Turns out Barty Jr was a deatheater and helped with the torture of Alice & Frank. So he's been sent to Azkaban for life. The war is now over. But I still fear that Voldemort might still be out there somewhere. Nicole thinks I'm paranoid.

Anyway Christian and I a tri-coloured border collie. We named her Lady. Everything was peaceful again. Though Christian and I have a Fidelius Charm on our new house with Remus as secret keeper this time. As there are still deatheaters out there. The house is a single story with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. (House floor plan: http://extension-n43.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/3-bedroom-dream-house-plans-room-g-j-gardner-wright-plan-floor-with-study-and-ranch-floors.jpg).

The nursery has been set up in the bedroom across from ours. Remus is going to be the godfather. Being the last of my friends that aren't dead or in Azkaban. Sirius was sentence to life in Azkaban for being a deatheater, an accessory to James and Lily's death. As well as murdering twelve muggles and Peter. He didn't even get a trail. Anyway on a happier note Nicole's orphanage is going well and she is also going to be the god mother of mine & Christian's baby.

We don't know what we're having. As we want it to be a surprise. So we picked a boy and girl name. If it's a boy, his name will be James Peter Reed. If it's a girl Peyton Lily Reed. I'm at home studying up on my new future workplace. I still completed my apprenticeship at Hogwarts, though I live in Romanian. The miracle of magic.

But now I am going to become the new Charms professor at Durmstrang. After my baby is born and he/she is old enough to not need to be feed four times a day. Honestly Christian and I were apprehensive about me working there as the school has a strong emphasis on the dark arts. Also the new headmaster is a former deatheater. But we decided to give it a year and if I don't enjoy it. Dumbledore said there's always a place for at Hogwarts. Though I've also been offered work at Beauxbatons academy in France.

"You should be resting" Christian tells me as he exists his study.

"I am resting" I tell him from my place on the couch. Christian has leave off of work from now until the baby is three months old. Paid, of course. "I got a letter from Arthur today" I add changing the subject. "Molly's pregnant again and it's a girl" I state.

"Good for them, isn't that eight now?" he asks as he sits on the stool. Placing my feet on his lap giving them a rub.

"Seven, six boys and one girl" I correct. "We diffidently won't be having that many" I tell him.

"So how many do you want?" he asks as Lady runs into the room.

"One or two more after this one" I say as Lady jumps up beside me. Resting her head in my lap as I give her a pat. Entei died recently of old age and Lady misses him. We buried him beside my parents grave. As I wanted my family to all be together. "Maybe we could get another pet" I add.

"My friend has a Fox Hound he can't keep anymore" Christian states.

"Sounds..." I go to say when I feel pain in my back. It was like the braxton hicks I'd been getting in the last week. But stronger. "I think it's time" I tell Christian as I take deep breaths.

"I'll contact Nicole and ask her to come look after Lady. Let's get you to Saint Mungo's" Christian states. So we left for Saint Mungo's after contacting Nicole and Remus. As I wanted one of the godparents to be there for the birth, Remus will be meeting us at the hospital. Luckily it's not a full moon.

Speaking of, a new potion has been made to ease the symptoms of being a werewolf. I had to take it during my pregnancy, so that I wouldn't hurt the baby. I was also under surveillance the full time. Anyway we arrived at Saint Mungo's and Remus is already there waiting. I'm taken to the delivery room and change into a hospital gown. Once I was in position the men came in with the midwife and nurse.

"Ok, you're six centimeters dilated. So only four centimeters to go until you can start to push" the midwife tells me. "This your first?" she asks casually.

"Yes" I say nodding my head as I hold Christian's hand.

"Do you know what you're having?" the nurse asks.

"No, we wanted it to be a surprise" Christian replies. A few ours later and our baby girl was brought into the world. "It's Peyton" Christian says smiling as he hands me out new daughter. She was perfect. "You did great" he tells me. The others left the room so that we could have a moment with our new daughter.

"She's perfect" I tell him.

"Like you" he states and I smile.

"Anyway, I think it would be a great idea to have the Fox hound. It'd give Lady someone to play with. As we'll be busy with Peyton" I state.

"I'll go write to him, I will send Remus in" he assures me before leaving the room. Not long after Remus enters the room.

"What to hold your new goddaughter?" I ask and he nods his head slowly. He sits down beside me and I hand her to him gently. Making sure he supported her head. "The healers are going to go a test to see if she's like us" I tell him.

"I pray she isn't, she doesn't deserve to go through that her whole life" he states.

"But if she is, we'll be there to help her through it all" I assure him. Christian comes back into the room with a healer.

"Mrs Reed, your free to go along with your daughter" the healer states. I nod my head as Remus gives Peyton to Christian. "But be back in three days time for the test" she adds.

"We will be" I assure her and she leaves the room with the men. Christian no doubt going to fill out the paper work. I take a quick shower to rinse off the sweat from giving birth. Before putting my clothes and shoes back on. I leave the room to find Remus hold Peyton again while Christian spoke to the receptionist.

"Zumi I organized a time for your next a appointment. Also go the potions you'll need to take to help you heal better. The healer said you have to rest for the rest of the day" Christian tells me.

"Fine, but that means you cook dinner" I tell him. "Remus did you want to come over?" I ask him.

"No, I have a job interview actually" he states.

"Well then, good luck" I tell him smiling. I take Peyton from him and he disappears. Christian finished the paper work and we went home. Nicole was very happy to meet her niece/goddaughter. But had to return to the orphanage. Lady seemed to not mind the new baby. Christian also assured me Coco (aka the fox hound) is ok around babies as his friend has children of his own.

A/N

Picture above of Peyton and picture on the external link of Lady. Only one person answered my question in the last chapter. So I shall ask again, should I write new book for Peyton's story in the Harry Potter Era? Or continue this book into the Harry Potter Era? I won't be updating this story again until I have at least ten answers for this question.