End of Second Year

Kazumi's POV

I received a long letter from my parents scolding me for getting detention, but no punishment from them. Just a warning. Ravenclaw And Gryffindor tied for the Quidditch cup, so we had a tie breaker match. Which us Ravenclaws won by ten points. Christian and I now hold hands occasionally, pecking each others cheeks. But we haven't made anything official, yet. The marauders and I were having a prank war until we were told to stop.

Remus is excited at us spending a few full moons together next year. Also the marauders should have mastered being an animagus by then. So all five of us would spend full moons together secretly. Both Remus and I are worried about hurting our friends. But know werewolves aren't dangerous to animals. Also according to them Sirius and James are turning into big animals. So that eased our minds. Now back to the present final day of my second year.

"Can't you just date already?" Nicole asks as we chilled by the lake. Christian had just whispered something funny in my ear making me giggle. We look at Nicole shrugging and she groans.

"We'll get together next year" Christian reminds her.

"Yeah, just relax" I tell her trying not to blush. "Besides we're still young" I add.

"Yes, but you two are perfect for each other" she states and someone scoffs. We turn to see three slytherin boys. Severus Snape was one of them, one was Barty Crouch jr and the other looks like Sirius.

"Can we help you gentlemen?" Christian asks.

"Kazumi can do better then a halfblood like you" Barty sneers.

"Even my brother is better then you" the one who looks like Sirius states.

"I don't care about blood status" I tell him. "Who are you?" I ask the Sirius look alike.

"Regulus Black at your service" he says bowing kissing my hand. "If you ever get tired of the riff ruff, you are welcome to hang out with us" he states. Before the three slytherins leave.

"That was weird" Nicole mutters.

"Regulus Black, isn't that Sirius' younger brother?" Christian asks me.

"I believe so" I say nodding my head.

"Why do you think they were here?" Nicole asks.

"Just trying to cause trouble" I assure her. "Besides someone will escape Azkaban before I hang out with that lot" I add pointing to the three slytherins.

"That'll never happen, Azkaban in inescapable" Christian states wrapping an arm around my shoulders. We hang out by the lake a bit longer before going to see Hagrid for a cup of tea. I feel sorry for him, no one ever talks to him. Hagrid is a very nice man who just loves magical creatures. But everyone else is to intimidated by his height to try and talk to him. After that we return to the castle.

Tomorrow we'd be heading home on the train so we made sure all our stuff is packed. Christian and I returned the books we borrowed for the exams. Before going to the great hall and sat at the Ravenclaw table. "Another year gone, now the house cup needs awarding" Dumbledore announces. "In fourth place with 285 points Hufflepuff, in third place with 354 points Gryffindor and in second place with 394 points..." he pauses. "Ravenclaw, so in first place with 427 points Slytherin house" he announces and the slytherins cheer. The Hogwarts banners turn into Slytherin ones and the feast begins.

"Don't worry, we'll win next year" Christian assures me.

"You mean we'll win" Sirius says behind us.

"What makes you so sure Black?" I ask.

"Well with our OWLs next year, we'll have less time for pranking" he states.

"Also more time for quidditch practice, so we'll win the Quidditch cup and house cup" James adds.

"With me around you'll never win both in one year" I tell them.

"Care to make a bet on that?" they asks smirking.

"You're own, ten galleons" I suggest.

"Make it fifteen" Sirius adds.

"Deal" the three of us say shaking hands smirking. We each return to our separate meals. After dessert we all said goodnight before going to our separate common rooms. The next day we all had breakfast at the Gryffindor table before going to the carriages. Our luggage had already been taken to the train as the entrance hall was empty.

"So I'll sit with the marauders for a third of the journey, then you two and spend the last third with Lily" I tell Nicole and Christian.

"Seems fair to me" Nicole states. We reached the train and grabbed our luggage. I put mine with Lily and Severus before going to sit with the marauders.

"Next year is going to be hard" Peter whines.

"Don't worry we'll help you study" Remus assures him.

"You guys are choosing careers next year right?" I ask.

"Yep, we looked at some of the fliers this year" James states.

"So we know what to improve on before our career meeting" Sirius adds. "Besides gives us more time to think about what we want to do in the future" he states.

"True" I say nodding my head.

"So what electives did you settle on?" Remus asks.

"Arithmancy, ancient runes and care of magical creatures" I say smiling. I spend some more time with them before going to hang out with Christian and Nicole. Then as the last third of the journey arrived I went to Lily and Severus' compartment. "I didn't know there were others joining us" I say sitting next to Lily looking at Barty and Regulus.

"We're just chilling with our Slytherin friend" Regulus says shrugging.

"Not our fault he's hanging with a Gryffindor" Barty states.

"There's nothing wrong with Gryffindors" I tell him annoyed. I spend the rest of the journey speaking to Lily. Ignoring the three snakes in the compartment, but thanked Severus for helping me study for potions. We arrived at the station and I grabbed my luggage going to find my parents. I find them and we left straight away, without me saying my final goodbyes to my friends.

A/N

Picture above of the Slytherin banners. I know I said the marauders were doing their OWLs, but they aren't. They do that next year, they just looked at the fifth career fliers. Sorry for any confusion.