Feast and House Cup

Kazumi's POV

It's finally the end of the year and my prank was all set up. The winners of the house cup just need to be announced. Slytherin won the Quidditch Cup thanks to their new captain Emma Vanity. But when I last checked Ravenclaw is fifty points ahead in house points. Tonight I would reveal myself as the Black Rose Rogue to everyone with Dumbledore's help.

"Now as I take it the house cup needs awarding" Dumbledore announces and I enter the great hall. That was our signal and everyone turned to me as I stepped onto a small stage. "Tonight the Black Rose Rogue shall announce our winner" he tells everyone.

"Madames and Monsieur's it is with deepest proud and greatest pleasure I announce Ravenclaw the winner of the house cup this year" I announce and Ravenclaws applaud. "However, I have friends and allies in all houses. So why should only Ravenclaw win?" I ask. Drawing my wand I cast a spell making everyone wear Ravenclaw robes. "I announce there are no loses this year and that for this night only that we are equals" I declare.

"Now I know you have all been wondering, who is the Black Rose Rogue? Why does she not look familiar? But wear a school uniform?" I tell them and they all nod their heads in agreement. "So tonight I reveal my true identity as it is a potion that is allowing me to look this way" I state pointing at myself.

"Can anyone guess who I am? Except for you Remus and Professor Dumbledore as you already know my identity. Who is missing?" I ask everyone.

To my surprise Peter raises his hand along with a few others. "You there" I say pointing at Peter and he looks around before pointing to himself. "Yes you stand, now tell me who is missing" I say in a gentle but clear tone.

"Kazumi is missing" he states quietly.

"Is he right Professor Dumbledore?" I ask and the headmaster stands up.

"Everyone allow me to introduce the Black Rose Rogue, our very own Kazumi Luna" Dumbledore announces as the potions effects were off. I take a bow as Dumbledore awards Peter ten points for guessing correctly. "Miss Luna please join any table you wish, as you said before tonight there will be no houses" he tells me.

"Thank you Headmaster and I have one last thing to say" I state. "Severus Snape and James Potter I apologize for the prank I pulled on you both. Please forgive me" I say bowing.

"Nothing to forgive Kazumi it was hilarious" James tells me.

"As long as you promise to never prank me again, I accept your apology" Severus told me.

"I promise Severus" I tell him before sitting in between Remus and James. The feast started and my favourite foods appeared. I sent Dumbledore a smile in thanks and start putting food onto my plate including tons of crackling.

"I can't believe it was you all this time" Sirius states.

"You hid your identity so well" James adds.

"How did Remus find out then?" Peter asks and they all turn to him.

"She had me buy prank supplies for her when we first snuck her into Hogsmeade" Remus explains. "I had her explain why she wanted them before handing them to her. Then she gave me tons of chocolate to be quiet and make me help her set James up" he finishes.

"Speaking of pranking James the rest of you expect a prank in the coming years" I state.

"Want?" Remus, Sirius and Peter ask.

"I plan on pranking all my friends once, so be warned" I tell them. "Oh desserts here" I state and grab some treacle tart. "Relax it won't be as bad as the one I pulled on James and Snape" I say and they relax. "Depending on my mood it could be worse" I add and they tense again.

"But I helped you prank James" Remus states.

"And I'm your cousin" Sirius adds.

"James is also my cousin" I remind him. "Now let us eat, I know you want a piece of the chocolate cake again" I state. Remus immediately took a slice while the others grabbed want they wanted. After dinner was over I bid a good night to my friends in the other houses before leaving with Christian to Ravenclaw Tower.

Entei met us on the way and jumped onto my shoulder while I patted him in greeting. When we reached the stairs however, he walked on the railing beside us. "Why didn't you tell me?" Christian asks.

"Tell you what?" I ask confused.

"That you were the Black Rose Rogue?" he asks.

"I told no one it was me" I state.

"You told the headmaster and Lupin" he tells me annoyed.

"Why are you so upset?" I ask him. "Besides the headmaster found out on his own and I had no choice with Remus as he got me prank supplies. For the prank I pulled on Snape and James" I explain.

"I'm upset because you didn't trust me with the truth!" he exclaims. "You know want forget it, you don't understand" he grumbles. Before he could walk away I graded his wrist.

"What don't I understand?" I ask him.

"If you have to ask, then I guess we aren't as close  thought we were" he states. "Was it all a joke to you?" he asks. "Holding my hand while we hangout every Sunday with Nicole, or when we laughed together and just stargazed together alone" he states.

"Of course not, you're my friend Christian" I tell him grabbing his hand.

"I don't want to be your friend for Merlin's sake" he exclaims. "Forget it" he states storming away.

"Want did I do Entei?" I ask my cat as he jumped onto my shoulder and rubbed against me cheek in comfort. I walk the rest of the way to Ravenclaw tower and give the password. Then head to my dorm and changed into my pj's while Entei curled up on the bed. Before climbing into bed beside him and falling into restless sleep, wondering why Christian was so upset with me?

A/N

Picture above of how the Great Hall is decorated with Ravenclaw as the winners of the house cup. Picture on the external link of boy and girl Ravenclaw outfits.