Diagon Alley and Entei

Kazumi's POV

"So where are we going first?" I ask Dad as kept looking in the windows of all the shops.

"Relax, we have to go to the bank first" Dad states.

"But Banks sound boring" I complain.

"This one isn't" he promises as we arrived at a white building.

"Daddy, want are they?" I ask pointing at the creatures stamping things.

"Goblins, stay close sweety" Dad tells me and I grab his hand. He lead me to the front desk and grabbed the goblin's attention by clearing his throat. "I wish to make a withdrawal" he states.

"And does Mr Luna have his key?" the goblin asks. Dad took something out of his hidden pocket and showed the goblin a small golden key. "Very well everything seems to be in order, I'll have someone escort you down" the goblin states.

"Down?" I ask in confusion I thought they'd just the money out.

"You'll see" Dad promises as we follow a goblin to a set of rail road tracks. A cart appeared and Dad got into the front with me. While the Goblin was at the wheel with a lantern. Suddenly the cart shoot forward very fast and I screamed in joy, this was so much fun. However, the ride was soon after as we reached our vault after going through a waterfall. Which was awesome.

"Key please" the goblin states holding the lantern and Dad gave him the little key.

"Still think banks are boring?" Dad asks me.

"No, when can we come again?" I ask bouncing.

"We don't have to come here often and when I do have to come again you'll be at school" Dad explains. We entered the vault and I look around at the piles of coins. "However, we well come here every year before buying your school supplies" he adds after putting some coins in two separate pouches.

"This is for you when you go to school, use it wisely" he states handing me the smaller pouch.

"Thanks Daddy" I say kissing his cheek and we got back into the cart. We reached the surface again and I thanked the goblin before we left. "Where to first?" I ask as reached the street.

"Madame Malkin's to have you measured for your robes" he answers. I agreed and we entered the shop where I was lead to a stool to stand on. Dad went to get a new coat while I was measured for my school clothes. "Next the book store" he states as we exist the shop after being told when we could collect our purchases.

"Yeah, I can't wait" I tell him and he chuckles.

"I swear you'll be a Ravenclaw" he tells me as we enter the shop. Dad lead me through the shop and we found all the books on the list. We brought them and then went to get my Potions supplies. "I'll go get our clothes, have look around and decide want pet you want" he tells me when we reached the Magical Menagerie.

"Sure thing Dad" I say giving him a hug before entering the store.

"How may I help you?" an attendant asks.

"I'm looking for a cat, my dad will be here soon to pay" I tell her. She smiled before leading me over towards the cats. "They're all lovely, but I'm not sure" I say crouching down in front of the cages. "Is there any way they could be let out? So that they can approach me if they wish?" I ask her.

"Of course" the attendant says drawing her and made a fenced off barrier from the rest of the store before letting all the cats out. But while the other cats wondered around I noticed there was one cage she didn't open. I asked her why it wasn't open when I saw a kitten sleeping in it. "That one really feisty and no one has wanted him saying he is to aggressive for kids" the attendant explains.

"May I met him?" I ask and she nods her head a little apprehensive. I unlocked the cage and the little kitten jumps out onto my shoulder purring. "I love him" I state patting him under the chin while he rubs his head against my cheek.

"Have you found one sweety?" I hear my dad ask behind me.

"Yes Daddy, I want this one" I tell him showing him the kitten. He agrees and asks the attendant how much for the cat and the supplies needed to look after him.

"Will he is 10 galleons and the supplies is usually around 7 galleons all together. But you can get a cat care combo which means you get a kitten under 9 months and all the supplies needed at 14 galleons. Along with free treats to try" the attendant explains.

"We'll do that then" Dad states and the attendant puts the other cats away while I held the brown one. He has gorgeous amber eyes. "What are you going to name him sweety?" he asks as the attendant collects the stuff we need.

"Entei" I state and the cat purrs happily rubbing against my chin. Dad paid for everything and we left the store. We got some ice-cream before Dad lead me to Mister Ollivander's to get my wand. "Are you sure anyone is here?" I ask dad as we enter the shop. but saw no one. Entei is now on my shoulder curled up.

"Mr Luna nice to see you again and this must be your lovely daughter" a man says as he appears on a rolling latter.  I realize he must be Mister Ollivander the wand maker. "Can you please hold out your wand arm?" he asks as he pulls out a measuring tape. I hold out my right arm and the tape starts to measure it as the man looked through the shelves. Dad was just watching by the window with all our purchases.

"Give this one a wave" Ollivander tells me handing me a dark wand. I do so and destroy a small table scaring Entei. But he did not leave my shoulder as I placed the wand down. After several more tries I found my wand. "Dogwood, 10 inches exactly with unicorn hair core, very good for Charms" he states. Dad paid seven galleons for it and we headed back towards the Leaky Cauldron with Entei in his carrier.

I bumped into someone and we fell down with me on top. "I am so sorry, I wasn't looking at where I was going" I state getting up. "Oh no your classes, here let me help Occulus Reparo" I say pointing my wand at them and they mended themselves. "Wow, that was my very first spell and it worked" I say happily.

"I'm James Potter, thanks for mending my glasses and sorry for running into you" the boy says holding a hand out.

"Kazumi Luna, nice to meet you" I say shaking his out stretched hand. I noticed he was a few years older then me with messy black hair and hazel eyes. "I have to go, maybe I'll see you at Hogwarts" I state before running off to catch up to my father. We reached the fireplace and I left first with my books along with Entei. Dad followed with the rest of the stuff.

(Leaky Cauldron) No one's POV

"Who was that?" Sirius asks as he reaches James' side as they watched the blonde girl run off.

"She said her name was Kazumi Luna and that we would probably met at Hogwarts" James states.

"Why does that name sound familiar?" Sirius asks himself scratching his chin. "I'll think about it later, come on the other two are wait for us" Sirius states. James agreed and they went to join Remus & Peter for school shopping.

A/N

Picture above of Kazumi's first wand and picture on the external link of Kazumi's kitten Entei.