Common Room and Prank

Kazumi's POV

"My name is Alexandra and this is Benjamin, if you have any questions just come speak to one of us" the girl tells us.

"Now you'll find all your belongings have already arrived, boy's your dorms are upstairs on your left and girls same on your right" Benjamin explains pointing at the two spiral staircases either side a statue. A straight brown haired girl raised her hand and Benjamin asks want her question is.

"Who's the statue of?" she asks in a quiet voice.

"Why our founder of course, Rowena Ravenclaw" Alexandra states smiling. "Any other questions?" she asks and we all shake our heads. "Good, now which of you is Kazumi Luna?" she asks and I raise my hand slowly. "The Headmaster has organized a private dorm for you next to the other girl dorms" she tells me smiling gently.

"Why?" I ask confused.

"We don't know, but if you have a problem with it you can ask Dumbledore tomorrow" Benjamin tells me. I nod my head in understanding. "Now we have classes tomorrow, breakfast is between 7 and 9:30" he tells us. I say goodnight to Christian before heading upstairs to my dorm.

Entei was already out resting on the end of the bed waiting for me. While my trunk and cage were in front of him on the floor. I had double four-poster bed with blue curtains. I had a dressing table and two bedside tables as well as two windows. Also on the right hand side there was a a bookcase with some books on it.

 Also on the right hand side there was a a bookcase with some books on it

"Hey boy, did they treat you okay?" I ask patting his head. He meows lightly and I take that as a yes. I give him some food and water before unpacking my trunk. Placing clothes in my draws and books in the bookcase. I also took the plant Mum gave me putting it on my spare night side table.

 I also took the plant Mum gave me putting it on my spare night side table

Then sat on the bed with my secret notebook looking up a prank to pull. But decided to pull something new and started drawing up a plan. "What do you think boy?" I ask Entei as he climbs into my lap. He meows in approvingly. "Let's do it now, might as well start the year with a little fun" I stat getting up.

After changing into my pranking gear (black pants, sneakers, blue tank top and cloak) I snuck out of the room with my prank bag. Entei followed me through the common room quietly. Somehow we found the Great Hall and we didn't get caught.

I immediately got to work painting the walls navy blue and then put on a disillusionment charm on them. It would be removed at eight o'clock AM sharp tomorrow, where I'll set off the second part of my plan. Then I went up to the staff table and placed a black rose on it before leaving.

As I went back up to Ravenclaw Tower I heard whispered voices heading my way. I hid behind a statue raising my hood. When the voices and footsteps disappeared I came out with Entei on my shoulder. I made my way quickly to the staircases and climbed the right ones to my common room.

I was asked the same question as before and I answered it quietly. "Where were you Kazumi?" Christian asks making me jump. "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you" he states standing up.

"That's ok, I just couldn't sleep and decided to explore a little" I tell him. "This is my cat Entei"  say changing the subject. "Do you have a pet?" I ask.

"My sister and I share a crested owl named Thorin" he states. "While it's eleven o'clock we should probably go to our dorms" he suggests.

"Yeah, your right" I tell him smiling. "Walk with me tomorrow to the Great Hall?" I ask.

"Sure, I'd probably get lost alone" he states chuckling. We hugged again before going up the separate stair cases. When I reached my room I changed into my pj's before climbing into bed. Entei curled up beside me and we fell asleep.

(Next morning the Great Hall)

Christian and I entered the great hall at a quarter to eight. The hall was mostly fall and I saw my rose in a cup of water in front of Dumbledore. As the clock struck eight I drew my wand slowly and murmured "ninguo" and it started to snow through out the great hall as the walls turned blue. (Made up the incantation)

Everyone looked around in awe and impressed while McGonagall looked at the Gryffindor table. "It wasn't us professor" James states. I smirked as I slipped my wand back into my robes. Before getting some pancakes and syrup along with a glass of milk to drink. The walls would stay blue with several days and the snow would stop in an hour.

I saw Dumbledore looking at my rose as he realized something and he stood up. "Some of you may not know, but when I entered the hall today this black rose was on the staff table" he tells everyone. "It maybe this new pranksters calling card, does anyone have a name suggestion for this person or people?" he asks.

"Black Rose Rogue" Sirius suggests and everyone agrees to it. So that's how I became the 'Black rose rogue'. Soon the Heads of House were handing out timetables and I got mine. (Link to first year time table: http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/First_year#Timetable).

A/N

Picture above of half the common room and other half on external link. Pictures in chapters of Kazumi's dorm room and plant pot.