Gryffindor vs Hufflepuff and Hogsmeade

Kazumi's POV

James and Sirius dragged Remus & I to their first quidditch match of the year. Which also happened to be the first quidditch match of the season, Hufflepuff vs Gryffindor. A fifth year Ravenclaw named Xenophilius was the commentator for quidditch matches. He announced each time and their players as they flew out onto the pitch along with their positions. Then Madame Hooch appeared next to the chest holding the quidditch balls.

"Captains shake hands" she instructs and they do so. Madame Hooch then released the bludgers and golden snitch. Then picked up the quaffle before tossing it into the ear beginning the game with James taking possession of it. However, before he could score a bludger was hit his way making him drop the quaffle. Sirius sent the bludger back at the Hufflepuff chaser who stole the quaffle.

I cheered along with Peter and Remus as James stole the Quaffle back before scoring the first ten points of the game. Why don't I tell want has happened the last few weeks before this game? Will no one has figured our either of my secrets yet, but Remus is getting close to my werewolf one. I also found this awesome room on the seventh floor that gives me anything I need except for food. Also last weekend was the first Hogsmeade visit and James had sneaked my into Hogsmeade through a secret passage.

(Flashback)

I sighed sadly as all my friends were to busy to hang out with me. Christian and Nicole were hanging out with their other friends. The marauders (James, Peter, Remus and Sirius) were all going to Hogsmeade. So I was thinking of either sneaking off into the forest or visiting Hagrid. When I heard some whispering my name and turned to see James.

"I thought you were going to Hogsmeade" I state confused.

"You didn't think we'd forgotten our promise of sneaking you out, did you?" he asks. I smiled happily hugging him before he threw a cloak over us. "This is my Dad's invisibility cloak" he explains as he leads me to the one eyes witch statue.

"That's so cool" I state and he drew his wand looking around.

He taps the statue saying "Dissendium" and a secret passage is revealed. We entered it and he removed the cloak before leading the way. "This will take us straight to Honeyduke's cellar, the others will wait for us in the shop" he states. We reach the end of the passage and he climbed the ladder first before calling me up. He then covered us in the cloak again before leading us into the shop.

"Hey guys" I whisper when we find them making Peter jump squeaking while I giggle while the others chuckle. We walked around the shop and Sirius brought me some candy while Remus got more chocolate. I swear he is obsessed with the stuff.

They then showed me around with me under the clock while James had reappeared beside them. We went to Zonko's and got some new pranking products. I even got Remus to buy me some secretly. He was confused, but I had promised to tell him later. Then we went to the Three Broomsticks for lunch and me to taste butterbeer. Lastly Remus showed us the Shrieking Shack where he transforms every full moon. James then snuck me back into school and I went to do some homework before dinner.

(End of Flashback)

I tuned back into the game to see we were thirty points ahead as the seekers spotted the snitch. But remembered I had promised to tell Remus way I wanted the prank supplies after the game. I cheered as our seeker grabbed the snitch knocking the Hufflepuff seeker's hand out of the way.  As we all walked back to the castle James and Sirius invited me to the party in their common room tonight. I agreed then went back to the library with Remus.

"Ok, want I am about to tell you is a secret" I tell him after putting a muffling spell around us so no one us could understand want we were saying.  "You can't tell anyone, especially James and Sirius" I state. He agrees and I look around making sure we were alone. "I'm the Black Rose Rogue" I whisper.

"Really? Wow I would have never guessed it was you" he states.

"That's the point of not getting caught" I tell him. "Now remember you agreed not to tell anyone" I remind him taking the prank supplies. He groans not liking keeping a secret from the others.

"You know I only kept my condition a secret from them for little over a year" he states.

"True, but with this one you not disappearing every month" I state. "Pleasure doing business with you Remus" I say shaking his hand. "Now didn't you need help with a Potions essay?" I ask changing the subject as I lifted the muffling spell. He nods his head and we start studying. At some point Lily appeared a short while later and helped me with my History of magic essay. Which is due on Monday.

A/N

Picture above of the quidditch pitch and the house crests of both Gryffindor & Hufflepuff.