Station and Reunion

Kazumi's POV

"So you remember the plan right?" I ask.

"Yes, Kazumi I do. I helped you make the plan" James reminds me. We are all on the train home making last preparations for reuniting our parents. First James would introduce me to his parents. Then my parents would walk over and we'd introduce Mother to Fleamont. It's a simple plan.

"Relax Zumi everything will work out" Sirius assures me.

"You know, I hadn't noticed how big Entei has gotten since the beginning of the year" Remus states looking at Entei. Who is laying beside me purring as I pat him gently.

"He has hasn't he" I say looking at him also. "Who's a big boy now?" I ask and he purrs rubbing his head against my side. "We should be arriving soon" I state looking out the window. We were already in our muggle causal clothes.

"We'll be arriving Kings cross in ten minutes, be sure to collect all your luggage before leaving the platform" the conductor says over the com system. I put Entei back into his carrier and make sure I have everything. When we reach the station James gets my trunk from the rack above us.

Then I lead the way off the train and then James lead us over to his parents. "Mum, Dad this is Kazumi my cousin" James states. Just then my parents appeared and my Mum looks like she's seen a ghost looking at James' father.

"Mum this is Fleamont Potter and his wife Euphemia along with their son my cousin James" I introduce her.

"How can this be? I was told my parents had no other children" Mum says confused.

"Not true Mrs Luna, Mister Potter is your twin brother. You were separated at birth due to the growing force of dark wizards" Remus explains. Mum hugs Fleamont who hugs her back.

"Mission accomplished" I state high fiving James.

"We have so much to discuss, why don't you come over for dinner tomorrow at our manor" Fleamont suggests.

"Sounds wonderful, are you connected to the floo network?" Mum asks.

"Yes, we are just say 'Potter Manor'" Euphemia tells her.

"I have to go now, see you over the summer" Sirius says hugging me then giving the guys each a bro hug. He then heads over to a man and boy who must be his father & brother. Peter then lives as he's mother had called him.

"Kazumi" a voice called and I turned to be greeted by a hug from someone. "Promise to write this summer" Nicole states pulling away. "Don't worry I've spoken to my brother and if you write he'll write back. But we're in a hurry to leave so he couldn't come over" she explains.

"I understand give him a hug from me and you have to write also" I tell her. She nods her head before running off. "Bye Remus, hope to see you soon" I say hugging him as he's parents called for him. "See you tomorrow James" I state as he hugs me.

Our parents said their goodbyes and James left with his parents first. Then my parents pull me into a tight hug. "We've missed you sweety" Dad states kissing my forehead.

"We weren't the only ones" Mum states as they pull away. That's when I see Artie, Molly, Billy and Charlie. I launch myself at Artie who catches me chuckling. Molly then pulls me into a bone crushing hug. I then hug Billy and pick Charlie up as he wrapped his arms around my neck.

"I've missed you guys and have so much to tell you" I state putting Charlie down.

"Kazumi, see you next year" Lily states appearing out of nowhere with Snape.

"Goodbye Lily and thanks for all the help in History" I say hugging her. "Thank you as well Snape for helping me study the Forgetfulness Potion" I say holding a hand out to him.

"Of course, see you next year" he states shaking my hand. Then he and Lily leave heading over to her parents, I believe. I then turn back to my cousins and parents.

"Why does it seem most of your friends are boys?" Artie asks as we start to leave the station.

"Because most of them are" I state smirking. "Now I want to know want I've missed since I left for school" I say changing the subject as we leave the station. So that's exactly want we did, we all caught up on the way home.

A/N

Picture above of Entei now.