Kiss Me

The radio was on low and it seemed like everything was camouflaged into the song. My breathing. Tyler's humming.

The popping of a tire.

Tyler was lucky he heard the tire pop because I never even felt a slight difference in the vehicle.

So here we now, on the side of the road once more as Tyler called Josh to tell what has happened. Why Josh? I don't actually know. They've been growing close since the gone wrong night.

I lean against the car and look up towards the sky. The stars were lights tonight as they shined on the human in front of me.

Who can give him the world when he's already in the stars?

"Hey Ty?" I whisper to see brown eyes look up at me and I felt a sudden shock in my stomach. I never noticed his eyes were brownies.

Or maybe that's because I'm starving?

"Yes Jenna bean?" Tyler grinned slightly and walked over to lean against the car with me. I shrug my shoulders and look at my feet.

"I don't understand how you're still sticking to my side. I think it's obvious by now that I'm such a bad luck in this world." I sigh and place my hands in my pockets. Tyler looked up at me as if I just said something out of context.

"Jenna," Tyler moved in front of me and placed his hands on my shoulders, making a chill go up my spine. I kept my eyes on his as he opened his mouth and started speaking.

I knew he was talking to me but I couldn't hear a word as I was fascinated by his presence. His teeth weren't perfect, they seemed a little off. Tyler's smile at sudden parts of his speech makes me smile instantly, even though I have no idea what he's even saying.

Maybe I should've known before he took my cheeks in his hands and both of us seemed to stop breathing in this point of time.

I open my mouth to say something but nothing comes out. Is this what dumbfound feels like? He seemed to be having the same struggle so he just leaned in, making our noses brush up against each other's.

"Jenna.." Tyler mumbles before his lips started a conversation with mine. His lips were soft and tasted like Red Bull as I kissed back, messing with a piece of his hair in my fingers as his hands went to my waist.

Suddenly, I realized what was happening.

Tyler Joseph is kissing me.