Preview Of Sequel

Jenna's boxes were everywhere in Tyler's small apartment.

Being out of high school and away from all the toxic people that tried not to only hurt her but Tyler as well, was heavenly. Jenna had no worries of losing her man but Tyler still made sure everyone knew that Jenna was his and his only.

His girl.

It seemed to her that graduating from high school felt like yesterday and summer felt like a week. It was filled with swimming and long nights with Tyler and their families and friends. Tatum and Zack got engaged which brought tears of happiness to Jenna because she was so close to Tatum like sisters.

Now in the mist of August, Jenna was enjoying laying on the floor of her boyfriend's bedroom, a small bump visible from her light blue plaid dress.

"You know you're going to have to unpack soon." Tyler smirked as he kept pressing keys on his small keyboard to find inspiration. He had stubble and baggy eyes from the last few sleepless nights but he made sure that he seemed okay to Jenna so she wouldn't worry.

He enjoyed watching her sleep.

"I need time to relax before the big day arrives because you know how much rest not only I will get but you too. We can unpack tomorrow." Jenna smiles, her face having a glow.

"You told me we were going to unpack tomorrow and that was yesterday." Tyler hums as he presses a key.

"Shhh, I think I'm hearing something." Jenna leapt to her feet and covered Tyler's eyes, making him laugh slightly. His pants were getting tighter in the moment with Jenna's audible breathing down his neck.

"Why the h-e star star is the boxes still here?" Josh walks in the house yelling loud enough for Jenna and Tyler to hear and she turns to him to smile like she was right. Josh was back on his no cuss words rulebook meanwhile Brendon still cusses like a sailor when he's around.

"Are we going to do the usual?" Tyler looked at Jenna.

"We are so immature for doing this." Jenna backs away from Tyler towards the closet, smirking. Tyler smiles giddily as he goes ahead and pushes her into the closet wall and silently shuts the door behind them as they stared at each other in the dark.

Tyler swears on his life he's going to marry this girl one day.

Josh opens their bedroom door and Jenna rolls her eyes that he still hasn't learned to knock. Brothers.

"I know you're here, Jenna and Ty. I have came with a very sleepy niece that misses her uncle Jenna." Josh warns as he steps closer to the closet door.

This was their tradition: whenever Josh came over or vice versa, hide and seek broke out in the squad. With Tyler and Josh's band gigs, this happened way too often.

Tyler rested his hand against Jenna's stomach as he stood beside her, holding their breaths together.

The door swung open and within a few seconds, Jenna screams and runs to push Josh on the floor before running out the door to see the little two year old girl sleeping peacefully with earmuffs in.

"Smart Joshua." Jenna mumbled as she picked up the light red haired girl, not disturbing her sleep, as she sat on the couch. Her fingers were over her mouth while Jenna cuddled her with a smile. Jenna has always loved kids.

Josh and Tyler could be heard laughing and talking as they walked together to the living room.

"I can't believe you're going to be a freshman in college." Josh opens a box and takes out a photo collage of Tyler and Jenna's proms they went to together. "And you're still with him." Josh gestures to Tyler who rolled his eyes in response.

"You're in a band with someone that you did not like before I introduced you guys so who gets a point? Me." Jenna grins as Tyler admired her from a distance. Josh rolls his eyes then sits on the brown carpet as he glanced between the couple.

It was quiet.

"So I came here for more than just small talk." Josh sighs finally and looks at Jenna with expectation that she'd know what he was talking about.

Jenna knew automatically something important is happening from how Josh's tone changed immediately and she looked at Tyler for any clue that he knows what Josh is going to say. Tyler uncomfortably moves around on the couch, nervous.

"Ty, what's going on?" Jenna's voice sounds impatiently as she tells Tyler. The little girl squirms a bit in Jenna's arms getting Jenna to rub her back in relaxation. Tyler looks at Josh for a while before looking at the blonde.

"We're going on a tour."

Full chapter is out next Friday in the sequel "Truce".

I hope you guys are ready. 💕