Code Blue

Play the song.

Jenna had her hands in her jacket as she walked through the March air and opened the latch to go into the Joseph backyard where Tyler told Josh to tell Jenna to go when he got back.

The moon and the stars were bright as Jenna looked around to see a picnic set out for the two of them. A smile crept on her face as she sat down and picked up a note left on the basket.

"Never going to forget about you; open the basket." Jenna read the instructions before opening the basket to see a big package of Hershey kisses. She rolled her eyes as she looked up to see Tyler coming out with a small bag.

"I'm so sorry about everything lately, my Jenna. I just wanted to make it up to you and remind you that you're still the most important lady in my life- besides my mother." Tyler chuckled nervously as they exchanged grins. Jenna reached over and slowly took the bag from Tyler, his cheeks turning red as she did.

Jenna took the wrapping paper out to see a ukulele stuffed inside with another note. Jenna could read the bold letters of "FREE PASS OF SERENADING BY YOUR FAVORITE GUY" and she let another laugh slip. "I didn't know you could play ukulele."

"I can't play but I can play." Tyler took the bag out of her hands and took his ukulele out and bit his lip. "That's the closest you can get to my ukulele. Don't laugh at this." He ordered as he started strumming.

Jenna smiled and sat up straight as she listened to harmony. It seemed like she knew this song from somewhere but couldn't figure it out. Tyler peaked his eye on her as he sang softly. "I can't falling in love with you."

And suddenly the waterworks came to Jenna's eyes as she listened to Tyler sing out the song. This was going to be remembered by her forever. Her hands went for a napkin to wipe her eyes.

Gosh, why is Tyler's voice so angelic?

When he stopped strumming and sat his ukulele down, Jenna leaped over into his lap and wrapped her arms around him and cried into his shoulder.

I love you.