The Beginning

You sigh, hugging your ripped coat closer to your body. Stealing for a living isn't the best. It's the middle of winter and still nowhere to stay. You frown a bit, 'What am I doing with my life?' You think to yourself. 

"Well well, look what we've got here." A man's voice calls out. 

How typical, people out trying to attack some 'poor little girl'. You'll show them (Hold up we gotta badass here.) 

You growl slightly to yourself and keep walking, "Where are you going little lady?" The man taunts and grabs your arm. 

You turn around and punch him in the jaw, 'So not in the mood now.' You think. You turn the other way and start running but the man just won't give up! 

The man tackles you to the ground; "Get off me." You struggle to say. 

"Master? Shall I get rid this man?" A new man's voice calls out. 

"Yes, indeed." Another voice replies, he sounds much younger than the first man. 

You close your eyes tightly, you feel like a whole lot of weight is being lifted off of you. 

"What? What are you doing?" The attacker screams though it suddenly fades into an uncomfortable silence. 

Ha, take that loser.  

You open your (E/C) eyes and look up to see a young boy around 13 kneeling in front of you with his hand extended out. You look up to him, you take his hand. This guy just killed a man and you are trusting him? Well... He did save your life.

"Pardon my manners but what is your name?" The boy questions. 

"(Y/N) (L/N), may I ask what your names are?" You ask. 

"Ciel, Ciel Phantomhive." The boy looks at you, expecting something, expecting for you to know who he is. 

"Am I suppose to act like I know who you are?" You retort with a small smirk. You take a better look at him, he has black hair, blue eyes, he has an eye patch on his right eye. 'Isn't he the Queen's watchdog?' You think. 

"This is my butler Sebastian Michaelis" Ciel refers to his butler. 

Sebastian gives you a devious smile; his grabs your hand and lightly kisses it. "Nice to be of your acquaintance, my lady." he says before letting go of your hand and bows quickly. 

You bow back to the butler and the young earl, "Thank you very much for rescuing me. I may now be on my way." You start to walk away but a voice startles you. 

"Where do you think you're going? You're staying at my mansion." Ciel says and smirks slightly. 

"Why?" You ask. 

"You are able to handle yourself and it's about time Sebastian has his own little toy..." Ciel says, the last sentence quietly only to be heard by Sebastian. You raise one eyebrow; it is time for a change in your life. You give a small smile and reply with an okay.