Chapter 1

Edited

"Britney, Mikayla hurry up!" My brother, Jack, yells upstairs.

"Coming," I holler as we run downstairs, and out the door. We get to the airport and we have to wait for the plane. After we get on the plane, I put my headphones in and fall asleep.

Soon, Britney shook me awake. We got off the plane, grabbed our bags, and got in the rental car. We headed to our hotel. When we got there, me and Britney went to our room and put our bags down. We walked to my brothers room, he was sharing with his friend Jack J.

All of the Magcon boys were in there. When I walked in the room, Taylor yelled, "Mikayla your here!" He ran over, and gave me a big hug.

I laughed, "Taylor, I'm here." He was my best friend out of all of the guys.

The boys look at Britney, and ask, "Who's she?" I introduce her to everyone, then we all go out to eat. We go to Taco Bell for dinner me. Taylor, Britney, Aaron, and I sit together. Britney is fitting in fine with all the boys, and I'm glad.

After we eat, we head back to Jack and Jacks room. We watch TV, make some vines, and just catch up. Nash and Hayes have an arm wrestling war, and we post it on Vine.

It was late, so we all decided to go to bed. Britney and I went back to our room, and put on pajamas. I checked my phone one last time before I put it on the nightstand, and fell asleep.