Chapter 41

My alarm goes off at 7 both me and Taylor get up. I put on my comfy clothes and put my hair in a bun. Before we leave his house me and Taylor take a selfie and I post it on Instagram with the caption "Leaving today been the best week with my boy can't wait to do it again Love You 😘 @taylorcaniff"

We load my bags in his car and head to the airport. While I'm waiting on my plane he stays with me and when they call me we hug and kiss then say goodbye. I get on the plane and my seat is beside a nice old lady. I put my headphones in and get comfortable.

When we land I gather my bags and head out to find my brother grinning waiting to pick me up.

"What's up loser how was your week with Taylor?"

"It was fine poop head how was your week with out me?"

"Oh so terrible I barely made it out of bed I was so depressed"

"Good glad to see I'm loved"

He takes my bag and we head outside we climb in his car and head home. During the drive we turn the radio on and jam out. We make a vine singing to Rude by Magic I post it saying "Gotta love my big bubby and our quality time together👌😂". Once home I put my bags in my room and head downstairs for dinner with my mom and dad who are more than happy to see me. I shower after dinner text Hannah and Taylor for a bit then doze off.

~Next Day~

I wake up to Hannah sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Woah stalker"

"Yeah totally I just love watching you sleep"

"How long you been here?"

"Maybe 10 min tops Jack let me in"

"Okay what do you wanna do today?"

"I was thinking order pizza rent some movies maybe a swim just a best friend day"

"Sounds perfectly fine with me I'm pooped"

"Yeah bout that you never told me did anything happen this week?"

"What do you mean?"

"Any you know hanky panky?"

"Yeah no Hannah me and him made a pact if our relationship lasts a year then we can take it there"

"Oh please everyone already knows ya'll are gonna get married and have kids might as well start right now"

"I don't think so I'm only 18 and he's only 19 gosh Han"

"It's the growing trend nowadays heck you could make and older version of 16 and Pregnant but it would be only for you and called "A Vine Super Star Knocked Me Up"

"That's funny but no thanks I'm good"

"Your lose we could make millions off of it"
I roll my eyes and get up to head downstairs. We settle on the couch with some popcorn and the intent to do absolutely nothing at all.

*7 hours later*

Hannah just left after dinner and I'm headed to bed I had an amazing day hanging out with my bestie. I tell Taylor and he says the same him and Dillon we chillin and riding four wheelers all day. I tell him "Night Love You Tay Tay😘" and I'm out

A/N
So sorry it's been so long but hey life kinda got in the way hope ya'll enjoy and have a wonderful end to 2k14