Chapter 43

When we wake up we eat breakfast then get dressed for the mall. Grace and Jack go with us to find my dress and Taylor's tux. We go into the dress shop and we're looking around when I find a beautiful gown. It's got a sweetheart neckline and it's fitted at the top but fans put as you go lower the top is covered in diamonds and the bottom is beautiful lace. When the lady dressed me up with a veil I cry. The reality finally setting in I'm getting married to my absolute best friend. Grace and I both say this is the dress at the same time. I laugh and hug her she's definitely a sister to me and I wouldn't have it any other way. We buy the dress and they send it off for alterations. We meet the boys at the food court where I get a milkshake and we head back home. I'm sitting on the couch reading a magazine when Taylpr runs in with his camera.

"What are you doing?"

"I wanna make a YouTube video for old times sake"

"Ok sounds good to me"

We set everything up and tweet our followers telling them to ask us anything. We immediately get thousands of tweets. We sort through them and try to answer as many as possible.

"Ok here's one Taylor and Mikayla what is your wedding date?"

I answer "Oh June 1st were having it at this beautiful lake front property and then we're having a major party afterwards"

"Here's another Taylor what is your best memory of you and Mikayla?"

He grins as he thinks about it and then responds "Probably the first time I met her we were all at her and Jack's house and her and her friends were in the yard practicing for cheer. She was so beautiful the way her eyes sparkled and you could tell she loves cheer. Then Hannah messed up and Mikayla burst out laughing and her laugh sent shivers down my spine because I instantly knew I wanted to hear that noise for the rest of my life"

I'm crying as I say "Are you serious?"

"Of course I am I loved you instantly and always have"

I kissed him and we quickly finished the video and posted it. We went back to the couch cuddling and I fell asleep.

A/N
Sorry it's short but this is just a filler chapter because the next one is gonna be really long