Chapter 30

Matt's POV

When we land I text Mikayla no response that's weird. After I take all my stuff home and unpack I go to Mikayla's house. Grace answers the door and tells me that everybody is out back. There's Jack, Grace, Jack J, Taylor and Mikayla. Speaking of them Mikayla is sitting pretty close to Taylor.

*After the break up*

Great Mikayla found out about Erin I can't believe she dumped me. That's gonna be super awkward at Magcon. As I make my way home I get a text from Erin. Well since me and Mikayla are over I can talk to her maybe even invite her to Magcon.

*Next Week at Magcon Mikayla's POV*

Taylor, Jack, Grace, and I put our stuff in our rooms before meeting up with everybody else. When we walk in the room Matt is on the other side I stick right by Taylor's side and he knows why. Everybody pretends like nothing happened as they all hug and catch up. Aaron walks over asking how I've been holding up.

"Hey Mikayla how ya been?"

"As well as to be expected thanks to Taylor"

"That's good I guess it's a good thing you had your best friend with you"

"It's a great thing"

"Yeah so do you think you'll talk to him?"

"Maybe"

At that moment there's a knock at the door. Matt runs and answers it grinning as Erin walks through the door. I can tell I'm about to cry so I run past them and out the door. Taylor follows me to our room and holds me.

"Mikayla can I tell you something?"

"Of course"

"Okay um Mikayla I love you"

"I love you to Taylor"

"No I mean as more than friends not just friends I feel like we could be more than that"

"Taylor I know what you meant and I mean it too I've always liked you a little more than just friends but there was Matt and now that me and him are over I'm ready to give us a try me and you"

"I'm so glad you said that because I was gonna ask if you would be my girlfriend"

"Absolutely"

After that we hugged for what felt like forever.

Matt's POV

After I invite Erin in the room Mikayla takes off with Taylor following behind. I turn around to meet Jack G's face he was not happy.

"What the hell Matt"

"I didn't do anything"

"You brought her here you know how much you hurt Mikayla?"

"I didn't hurt her she hurt herself she dumped me"

"Because your dumbass cheated"

About that time Mikayla walks back in the room holding hands with Taylor. Everybody stays quiet for a moment then Cameron says

"Bout damn time we all knew she would come around Taylor"

Mikayla blushes as I get upset all my friends knew that Taylor liked my girlfriend and no one told me. Wait she's not my girlfriend anymore I've got Erin. Everyone congratulates Taylor and Mikayla and no one asks about Erin or me so we leave.

Mikayla's POV

When we walk in hand and hand everyone starts congratulating us. After awhile Matt and Erin leave. Nash walks over saying "Bout time they left even if he is out friend we are glad you're with Taylor now" Then Jack says to Grace "You were right"

"Aren't I always?"

"Yes"

We all hang out until 12:00 then we go back to our rooms. Grace and Jack are in the room beside me and Taylor. We lay together watching tv. I soon drift off