Chapter 27

I wake up to a text from Taylor
(T- Taylor M-Mikayla)

T- Hey I got good news

M- What???

T- Your absolute best friend is coming to see you

M- What do you mean?

T- Open your bedroom door

I get up and open my door to find Taylor standing there smirking. I launch myself into his arms

"Tay Tay what are you doing here?"

"I'm visiting until next week when we leave for Magcon"

"Yay I missed you so much"

"I missed you 2 I haven't seen you since Matt knocked me out"

"Yeah that was embarrassing"

"It was but were over that now"

"Yeah so whatcha been up to Tay Tay?"

"Well Mikaykay I've just been hanging out with Dillon I almost broke my arm when we were riding"

"You have to be more careful"

"But it was fun"

"I bet I'm gonna have to come to Indiana sometime and hang out with y'all"

"You should we would have so much fun What's going on with you and Matt?"

"I can't tell you because I don't know"

"What do you mean?"

"We haven't been talking a lot lately I mean I think were fine but I'm not sure"

"I have no idea but I'm sure y'all will be fine"

"Yeah so what do you want to do?"

"I don't know you tell me I've only been here once"

"Okay so let's go to the Mall"

"Okay you get ready I'm putting my bags next door I'll be downstairs with Jack"

"Okay"

Taylor left and I went to the bathroom to get ready. I fix my hair in curls after taking a shower. I throw on dark skinny jeans, a white t-shirt that says "Wild at Heart", my sperry's, my love necklace from Matt, and a Hollister phone case. I head downstairs and find Taylor and Jack who's coming with us. We all get in Jacks jeep and head to the mall. When we get there we split ways I go to Aeropostale, Forever 21, and American Eagle. After getting a few crop tops, shorts, and tank tops I meet Taylor at the food court. We get milkshakes and make a few selfie with strangers vines. Jack soon finds us carrying a bag from Finks jewelers. Taylor and I ask what's in the bag and he shows us the prettiest diamond bracelet for Grace. He plans on giving it to her on their 2 year anniversary along with something else. We all head back home and go swimming. I go upstairs and put on my light blue strapless bikini, put my hair in a ponytail, and my black Billabong flip flops with a orange cover up.

I head outback to find both Jacks, Taylor, and Grace. I take my cover up off and get ready to lay on my chair when I hear the doorbell ring. I run to get it when I find Matt standing there looking at me. I smile and say "Hey" before inviting him in we walk out back and everyone says hey. They continue swimming while Matt and I talk at the patio table.

"I really don't like you wearing that bikini around Taylor"

"Why?"

"He kissed you remember"

"He was drunk remember"

"I don't care"

"Why are you being so jealous?"

"I'm leaving for a week and he's gonna be here with you"

"He's my best guy friend I'm not gonna do anything with him"

"Okay just making sure"

"I'm gonna miss you Matty"

"I'm gonna miss you too Babe"

"You'll FaceTime me right?"

"Yes and I'll text you"

"Great now when do you have to leave?"

"Um right now actually I have to finish packing"

"Ok bye I Love You"

"I Love You 2"

We walk back to the front door he gives me a big bear hug and we share a passionate kiss. Then he leaves I walk back out to the pool and lay down on my chair Grace joins me and we talk about Matt and I. After awhile Taylor walks over picking me up bridal style he says "Mikaykay you need to have some fun" and throws me in the pool.

We laugh and swim for hours me forgetting about my troubles for now. After swimming and eating dinner I change into shorts and a tank top laying on my bed. I text Hannah and talk to her while watching Avatar. I fall asleep around 1:00.

A/N
So a update yay y'all really should comment more or message me I get bored and would love to talk to some of y'all