Chapter 29

Mikayla's POV

I immediately find Taylor and show him. As he looks at it another picture is uploaded. Another with her and Matt this time they're at a resteraunt and he's paying the bill.

"Does it not look he's cheating?"

"It looks exactly like he's cheating"

"He's seriously gonna throw away 10 months just like that?"

"I guess so Mikayla maybe there is a explanation maybe it's not what you think"

"Taylor there was a lot of maybes in there"

"I know but I'm just trying to think positive"

"Should I show Jack?"

"Yes but we won't let him talk to Matt when is he coming back?"

"Matt is coming back tommorow and Jack should be back in under a half a hour"

"Okay well has Matt texted you?"

"Nope nor has he called like he promised"

"I'm sorry"

"Thanks"

"No problem"

"So I'm gonna go take a shower"

"Okay"

I walk to my bathroom turning the water on and grabbing a towel. As soon as I step into the water the tears start flowing. After I'm finished crying I wash and get out of the shower. I put on sweatpants and a tank top throwing my hair into a ponytail. As I walk out of my room Jack is home and him and Taylor are sitting in the living room when I come down the steps. Jack looks at me and says "Taylor told me you have something to show me"

"Um yeah hold on a sec"

I pull up Instagram and go to her page. I sit beside Taylor and hand my phone to Jack. He looks at it clicking on the different pictures finally he looks up

"So Matt is cheating?"

Instead of me speaking Taylor does

"That's what it looks like ,but we don't know all of the details"

"Well have you talked to him?"

"No he hasn't texted her or called her"

"I'm gonna beat the shit out of him"

"He's coming back tomorrow I'm not sure if he's coming here or not"

As they continue talking I break down again. As my mind starts to wonder I start to cry. Taylor holds me as I cry on his shoulder Jack getting madder and madder at Matt. Finally I wipe my cheeks and Taylor let's go of me. He moves and Jack sits beside me he looks into my eyes and says "I'm sorry Kayla i knew I shouldn't have let you date him"

I manage to stutter out "Don't be I'm a big girl I can handle a little heartbreak"

"Just because you're a big girl doesn't mean you're not my little sister anymore I'm gonna look out for you and beat up Matt"

"You're not gonna beat him up I'm gonna dump him and then it will all be over we won't have to see him but at Magcon"

"Wait you're gonna dump him when did you decide this?"

"We've been going down hill for awhile now I'm gonna give him back his ring, necklace , and bracelet"

"Oh how come you never told me"

"I only told Taylor because obviously he's my best friend but I didn't want you worrying about me"

"I'm gonna worry about you no matter what"