Chapter 11: Magcon cont'd

We walk to the side of the stage and listen to what they have to say. Matt and Hayes say

"Listen guys we realize that y'all love us a lot and don't get us wrong we love all of y'all too but we also love our girlfriends you can't hate on them and make them feel down just because they are dating us. We know y'all don't mean to but you really hurt them they can't handle the pressure especially Hannah we would really appreciate it if y'all would show them more respect and apologize. Also were taking a break until y'all can apologize and accept our girlfriends and don't forget Mikayla is also Jacks sister and a amazing singer she's coming to the next Magcon as a special guest." Us girls run out on stage and give the boys big hugs. All the fans scream "We're sorry" and a bunch if nice things about us. I decide to sing a song I ask Shawn to join me we sing for about an hour. After that we do some Meet and Greet and sign shirts, phone cases, hats, and beanies. Soon Magcon is over we all head out to eat then back to the hotel we pile into Nash and Cameron's room and make a YouTube video the boys repeat the announcement and us girls sit there looking pretty. We all stay up late doing random Smack Cams and other stuff Me, and Brooke do some tumbling down the hallway apparently we both did gymnastics and do cheerleading. Eventually we put in a movie and fell asleep in the boys room I was laying there cuddled up in Matts arms.

Authors Note~

Sorry this is really short I'm writing my other book and I'm deciding what to do next in this book Thanks so much for all the reads and votes Love Y'all ~Mikayla