Chapter 44

*My Wedding Day*

I'm super excited today is the day I get to marry my best friend Taylor Caniff. Me, Grace and the girls are all getting ready together of course I couldn't have anyone other than my amazing sissy as my maid of honor. We're all jamming out as we get our makeup and hair done next come the dresses.

The bridesmaids dresses are a beautiful purple dresses. All of the boys are wearing matching ties except Taylor who's wearing a purple bandana. My dad is there to drive us to the venue and he's about to cry. When we get there all the girls line up with the boys and after my cousin Emma they start there procession down the aisle. Once they are all standing at the alter I start to make my way down the aisle with my dad at my side. When Taylor sees me his eyes light up and he gets the biggest smile on his face. When we reach Taylor my dad kisses my forehead and then joins my mom.

*At the end of the ceremony*
Everyone cheers as me and Taylor kiss now it's time for the reception. Taylor's dad introduces us as we walk in everybody is standing around talking when Aaron decides to do some vines. Grace walks over to me and Taylor filming saying "I would like to introduce you all to Mr. And Mrs. Caniff. We laugh and wave to the camera then the food comes out.

After everyone is done eating people go up to make their speeches first it's my parents and my dad starts crying I go hug him. Next up is Jack and then Grace they both tell us they expect to be an aunt and uncle soon. Next up is Taylor's parents then it's time for our first dance. The rest of the night everybody is dancing and talking and Jack and Jack perform.

*5 months later*
Jack and Grace have had their baby me and Taylor and mom and dad are headed to the hospital to see her. When we get there we go into Grace's room and I see the cute little bundle that is my niece. Jack asks me if I want to hold her and I say yes of course. They tell us her name is Ruby May Gilinsky.

After we're done visiting we drop my mom and dad back off at their house then we head to the doctor. When we get to the doctor we sit in the waiting room forever but they finally call us back. We go into the ultrasound room and I sit on the chair and lift my shirt up the nurse rubs the gel on my belly. Next she grabs the little wand and starts rubbing it over my belly it's extremely cold but I'm to excited to pay attention. After a second of searching she finds a little heartbeat and we get to hear it I look at Taylor and he's grinning from ear to ear. The nurse confirms that I am 6 weeks pregnant. The entire ride home Taylor keeps his hand on my stomach rubbing it. When we get home and change into some comfy clothes were sitting on the couch when he lays his head in my lap and starts talking to my stomach. I stop reading to listen to him.

"Hey in there this is your daddy you probably can't understand me but I just want to say I love you and please be a boy so we can torment your mother."
I smack his arm and he laughs then kisses my stomach. We soon head up to bed.

*4 weeks later*
Taylor and I go to Jack and Grace's house we make them pancakes for breakfast so we can tell them the news. I skip into their room telling them to get up Grace looks at me like a psycho😂 but follows me downstairs. When were all downstairs Taylor gives them their pancakes and I say

"So you know how you wanted to be a Aunt and Uncle well I'm pregnant"

"Congratulations Guys"
They give both of us hugs and Grace says
"Ruby's gonna have a little partner in crime soon"
Later that day they ask if we can baby sit so they can have a date night. When they drop Ruby off me and Taylor already have her toys and a play area set up in the living room. Let's just say Aunt Mikayla and Uncle Taylor know how to spoil lil miss Ruby. We make her dinner and we all sit at the table eating.
"Just think babe soon it's gonna be like this every night but with our own baby"

"I know I can't wait when's your next ultrasound?"

"In a week"

"Can't wait"

After we all eat Ruby falls asleep and I text Grace telling her we can keep Ruby till tomorrow. We watch tv till we fall asleep. Halfway through the night I hear Ruby crying I go to get up but Taylor beats me to it. He gets her and rocks her while making her a bottle. Soon she's back to sleep and he lays back down with me

"You're gonna make an amazing dad"

"Thanks babe you're gonna be a great mother"
With that we fall back asleep.