Chapter 45

When we wake up I get Ruby and change her butt. I put a cute onesie on her and a little band with a flower that matches the onesie. We headdownstairs to find Taylor with a bottle ready and waiting. I take it and while I'm feeding Ruby Taylor fixes us some breakfast.
"Taylor"

"Yeah babe?"

"What do you want the baby to be?"

"Well I wouldn't mind a boy but I wouldn't be upset if it was a girl as long as it is happy and healthy what about you?"

"I kinda want it to be a boy also but like you said as long as it is healthy and happy"
We eat then put Ruby in her car seat Taylor carries her out to the car and I follow locking the door behind me. We drive over to Jack and Graxe's when we pull in Grace runs out.

"Rubyyyy I missed my little girl"
When Ruby sees her mama she starts giggling and it's the cutest thing ever. We take her inside where we find Jack putting on a shirt. He runs over to Ruby saying "Princess your back"
I smile as I see their little family reunited then Bambi and Holly run in and it is one big family reunion. I pick up Bambi and she lays her head on my chest.
"So how was Ruby?" Grace asks

"Oh she was no problem at all she woke up one time last night but Mr. Dad over here covered it"

"That's good I'm glad she got to spend some time with her Aunty and Uncle"

"She is welcome at our house anytime"

Jack and Taylor head to the living room while me and Grace stay in the kitchen talking.
"You know Mikayla ya'll should get a puppy so it can grow up with the baby"

"I've actually thought about it we would love to but I'm not sure what type of dog to get"

"Well Bambi and Holly are excellent with Ruby but when I was younger we had a Boxer named Missy she was always good with kids"

"I'll take that into consideration"
We sit and chat for awhile then we have to leave. Taylor invited Dillon to come stay for awhile and we had to pick him up. When we got to the airport Dillon had already landed he brought his bags over bro hugged Taylor then hugged me and asked where the party was. We all got in the car and headed back to the house. Taylor and Dillon were to busy playing video games so I called Hannah.
"Hey Mikayla what's up?"

"Nothing really sitting here watching Taylor and Dillon play video games"

"Do you want me to come hangout?"

"I would absolutely love that"

"Chocolate milkshake right?"

"You know me so well"
I hang up and head upstairs to grab my charger. When I get back downstairs the boys have raided the fridge. There is food everywhere and I'm definately not cleaning it up. (Oooh here comes the pregnant girl sass) I walk in front of the tv both of them groan but Taylor pauses the game.
"Yes my love?"

"The kitchen is a mess and I'm not cleaning it up"

"Ok come on Dillon lets go"

"What we have to clean that's bullshit ain't that the woman's job"

"I give Taylor that "excuse me" look and he looks at me then says "Dillon get your ass in the kitchen now before you get us both in trouble"

*Taylor's POV*
Me and Dillon head into the kitchen and Mikayla stays in the living room.
"Dude since when do you follow Mikayla's every command?"

"She's my wife and she's pregnant I don't want to upset her and she shouldn't have to do it haven't you ever heard of manners"

"I miss the old Mikayla"

"She's still the same Mikayla just a whole lot more emotional"
When we're finished we go back into the living room to find Hannah sitting beside Mikayla both of them drinking Chocolate Milkshakes. I give Mikayla a kiss "Sorry about Dillon being a dick"
"It's fine sorry I got so upset I hate my kitchen being messy though"
"Don't apologize I understand"

*Mikayla's POV*
Hannah and I take our milkshakes into the kitchen to have a bit more private conversation. After awhile I get tired so I say bye to Hannah tell Taylor I'm going to bed and put on pajamas. I lay in bed just rubbing my stomach I can't wait to find out what I'm having next week. Eventually Taylor joins me laying behind me with his hand on my belly.

A/N
Let's just say the next few chapters will be the best out of the entire book.
Comment if you want me to make a sequel from the kid's perspective.