Chapter 36

The rest of the week slips by I hang out with Hannah a lot and Grace and Bambi. Me and Matt talk some but we don't hang out anymore. On Sunday morning I gather all my bags and my mom and dad drive me to the airport. They hug me and tell me bye as I get my ticket and sit to wait. Soon my flight is called I make my way through the gate with my carry on. I sit in my window side seat with a woman sitting on the outside. I stare out the window as we take off I drift off a little bit but soon I'm awake and ready for the flight to be over. Shortly my wish comes true we land and I get my bag. I head to the baggage claim and get my 2 suitcases. As I head out I spot 2 boys both have brown hair and one is wearing a bandana. I get close enough and drop my bags running and giving him a big hug.

"Taylor I missed you so much"

"Missed you 2 Mikayla"

I give him a quick kiss as I turn to the other boy.

"Nice to meet you finally I'm Dillon Taylor's best friend"

"Nice to meet you 2 obviously I'm Mikayla Taylor's girlfriend"

They grab my bags for me and we head out to Taylor's car. Taylor puts me in the passenger seat leaving Dillon in the back. We head to Taylor's house when we arrive his mom rushes out to meet me. She engulfs me in a hug before I'm fully out of the car.

"Mom let her breath"

"Sorry I'm just so excited, Hi I'm Taylor's mom of course no need for names you can call me mom I'm so glad you're finally here he's talked non stop about you"

"Nice to meet you, I'm excited to be here"

"We are so happy to have you now come on let's go inside Taylor, Dillon get her bags"

"I can get them myself"

"Nonsense those boys need to be good for something"

We walk inside followed by Taylor and Dillon. She brings me into the kitchen and tells me to sit. I do as told and she asks me if I want anything I say no and she joins me at the bar.

"So tell me more about yourself"

"Well I have an older brother named Jack"

"Gillinsky right? Taylor's told me about him before apparently he's a little protective of you?"

"Yeah he was but not with Taylor he completely trusts Taylor"

"You will have to tell your brother that if Taylor hurt you he would have to answer to his mama and she would not be happy"

"I will tell him that"

"Once the boys come back down here Taylor will give you a tour of the house"

"Okay thanks for letting me stay"

"No problem sweetie"

About that time the boys come into the kitchen. Taylor's mom tells him to give me a tour and he says okay. We make our way out of the kitchen into the living room. He then takes me out back to where the garage is and shows me his four wheeler and promises me a ride. We go back inside and head upstairs he shows me where his parents room is and his brothers and his. Then the guest bedroom which I don't see my bags in.

"Where are my bags?"

"In my room of course"

"Oh okay"

"Yeah Dillon is staying in the guest bedroom"

"Okay so it's kinda like a big sleepover"

"Yeah except there's a pretty girl"

"Awwww"

"Okay you 2 love birds are we gonna go to the basement or what?"

"There's a basement?"

"Duh that's where we hang out"

"Well then why are we still standing here let's go"

"I like this girl Taylor keep her"

We go downstairs then down into the basement. There's a tv, pool table, and a mini fridge. We play video games and the boys make a few vines which I video. Soon it's almost 10:00 and I'm wore out. Taylor carries me against my will up to his room and then goes back to the basement with Dillon. I change into pajamas and climb into his bed which smells exactly like him. I snuggle into his pillows and fall asleep.