Chapter 42

*Time Skip to my High School Graduation*

I'm standing with Taylor my boyfriend of 2 years. We're taking a bunch of pics along with me and Hannah and Grace and Jack. It's been an amazing 2 years despite the fact that Magcon ended we're all still one big happy family in fact this summer we're all spending a month in a beach house in Cali. Together. Me and Taylor are still as close as ever and so is Jack and Grace who have been dating for 4 years. Bambi is 2 know and still as hyper as ever. Me and Matt are alright but we're not best friends in fact he has a new girlfriend named Chloe. Jack,Grace,Hannah,Taylor and me all pose with our tongues stuck out and our piece signs flying. I post it on Instagram stating "Graduation today with my best friend, boyfriend, brother and sister in law. I love all of you and am so glad I had ya'll to spend such an amazing day with. @jackgilinsky @taylor_caniff @gracebabe @hannuhh"

I spend the night celebrating at a party mine and Hannah's parents threw. We all play corn hole and swim in the pool and it's downright a good night. I fall asleep beside Taylor in my bed we cuddle up with my head on his chest right above his heart.

*The next morning*
We all go to the mall buying supplies for our trip to Cali. The whole month of June we will be there we're leaving on Monday. I buy a bunch of crop tops some new bikinis and shorts. Once were done we go back home and hang out in the pool. Spending quality time together just the four of us the #fabulous four. Me, Taylor, Jack and Grace. Oh I almost forgot Jack and Grace are buying a house it's right down the road it's a beautiful two story house with a big fenced in yard and plenty of room for Bambi and a big family *hint hint*. I will continue living with my parents of course I'm only turning 20 in 3 weeks but me and Taylor are actually looking for an apartment for rent. I get hungry so me and Taylor put some clothes on and head out to my blue jeep. We climb in and head to Subway when we get there we get our subs and sit down. I dig in and it's gone in no time but so is Taylor's.

*skip to 10 months later*
Grace and Jack are living in there house and expecting a baby. Me and Taylor have a house about 10-15 minutes away from Jack and Grace's.
I get a call from Jack asking if we can come over so I can talk to Grace. When we get there she's in a foul mood and Taylor is very surprised it's nothing like her normal self. I sit with Grace talking about how excited and nervous she is and all the preparations she's gotta make. Eventually it's time for me and Taylor to leave so we can go plan a surprise baby shower for Grace and Jack and we have to pick all the other boys up at the airport. Once we get the boys we all go back to me and Taylor's house. It's extremely loud all night and I'm glad Grace isn't here because she would be so annoyed. The next day we see them leave to go shopping and we make our move. I use my spare key to their house and we go in. Bambi barks and growls until I walk into the room with her crate. We let her out and start setting up everything. We all have gifts and a big banner that says"Congratulations👶" we hear there car pull up and we all hide. When Jack opens the door and they step inside we all jump up as Grace flips on the lights yelling "Surprise" they both jump. We are all talking and Taylor goes to make a toast.

"Well Congratulations guys but, Mikayla I need to ask you a question" He gets down on one knee and says "Mikayla will you make me the happiest man by marrying me?"

"Yes of course"
He slips the ring on my finger and I hug him while planting a big kiss on his lips. Everyone awwws and we go back to celebrating Jack and Grace's baby. That night we have dinner planned with my parents and Taylor's and it know makes sense why he set it up like this. While we are sitting there Taylor says
"I need to make an announcement today at Jack and Grace's I got down on one knee and asked this girl right here if she would marry me and she said yes"
They all gather around to see the ring and congratulate us. I am so very happy this boy came into my life. Later at our house I take a picture of me and him with my ring shining beside my smiling face I post it with the caption "I got engaged to my best friend today and I could not have made a better choice on who to spend the rest of my life with he's the best thing to ever happen to me I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BABE😍😘💍 @taylor_caniff"

I instantly get a bunch of comments and likes. I ignore it though as I settle into my fiancé' side cuddling while we watch Grown Ups.

A/N
Major time skips but I didn't feel like dragging all those events out. Anywho look up jackleedallas 's book Lifetime it links up to this book and is Amazing😍😍 Hope ya'll have an amazing New Years