Chapter 40

I wake up next to a snoring Taylor. I get up and head down stairs to find his mother about to leave for work. 

'Morning Mikayla i'm guessing you and Taylor had a long night?"

"Morning yes we did it was alot of fun i'm just upset today is my last full day with Taylor"

"I understand hopefully ya'll can just hang out today"

"I like that idea i think i'm gonna fix him some breakfast right now"

"He doesn't realize how lucky he is"

"Awwh thank you"

"No problem i better be heading off now See you later"

"Bye"

I get to work fixing breakfast and soon a sleepy taylor is shuffling down the stairs.

"Morning Babe"

"Good Morning sleepy head hungry?"

"Starving"

"Good i made pancakes"

We sit down and eat then move to the couch. We cuddle up watching some movies and just chilling. After awhile Taylor says he wants to do something and suggests going to the mall. I take a shower and get dressed in skinny jeans, a sweater, and boots. We get in Taylor's car and head to the mall. When we get there we head straight to Ben and Jerry's to get milkshakes. While walking around we run into some girls from taylor's school.

"Omg Taylor how are you? it's been ages"

 "I'm fine Katey how are you?"

"Just great who is this? Your girlfriend?"

"Yes Katey meet Mikayla Mikayla meet Katey"

"Nice to meet you Mikayla i hope it's not weird that me and Taylor are exes don't worry i wouldn't dare try and steal him from you"

"Oh i wasn't worried Taylor fought hard to get me i doubt he's gonna let me go that easy'

"Well aren't ya'll just so sweet"

"We are"

She gives a devilish smirk and walks away.

"Sorry i forgot to warn you about crazy Katey she's the last girl i dated before you and she has yet to get over me'

"Don't worry i think i've got this covered"

"I know you do Babe"

We walk around some more buy a couple things and head home. We eat dinner with his mom and dad then go to bed. Tommorow i leave for home and i'm upset but also excited.

A/N

Sorry a short/shitty chapter but an update I haven't forgot you guys. I've been extremely busy