Chapter 3: Magcon Day 2

I woke up to my phone buzzin it wasn't my alarm I must have forgot to set it. I got a text from Matt he wanted to know if me and Britney wanted to go get breakfast with him and Hayes. I texted back Sure just let us get ready by now Britney was awake. I got dressed in skinny jeans, a hollister sweater, and converse. Britney wore skinny jeans boots and a Cameron Dallas baseball tee we both had matching Magcon hoodies on. We walked to Matt and Hayes's room then we all went downstairs in the elevator I was talking to Matt and Britney was talking to Hayes. We ate then went to the Magcon room the rest of the boys were in there messing around on stage with Mahogany. We were all messing around and making videos when a random group of fans come running into the room we all laugh as security chases them we all take pictures with the girls then there escorted out. By now Magcon is in a half an hour so we go grab lunch and head back. We start off with a dance battle it's me,Taylor , Matt, Cameron, Nash, and Aaron. Against Britney, Hayes, Shawn, Jack and Jack, and Carter my team wins if course after that Shawn sings for awhile he starts with the Cameron Dallas song then some others. Everybody wants us to do another duet so we sing "The Way" by Ariana grande then we go back to dancing Mahogany plays the lip gloss song and all the boys start dancing I video it and put it in vine I can't help but watch Matt. All the girls scream at this dance then We decide to answer some fan questions. We sit in stage and pass the mic around answering after that we bring some girls up on stage to dance with us and the boys. I'm out in the crowd when I see a familiar face who's not supposed to be here. I give her a big hug and pull her on stage we sneak over to Nash who's not paying attention she taps him in the shoulder he turns around and yells "Morgan" they give each other a big hug then he introduces her to the crowd "Everybody this is my girlfriend Morgan she wasn't supposed to come but surprise". You see me and Morgan are really good friends that's how she met Nash. After an hour Magcon is over we all go out to dinner since it was the last day of Magcon. After dinner were walking back to the hotel I complain that I'm tired and I can't walk any farther. Matt offers to give me a piggyback ride I accept he takes off to the hotel I laugh the entire time I hop off and everybody shows up out of breath they ran after us. We all say goodnight and split up Morgan stays the night with me and Britney we watch Teen Wolf and talk till early in the morning.we eventually fell asleep.