Chapter 16: Home:(

*1 week later*

I get up and get dressed I wear skinny jeans, a tank top with a sweatshirt overtop, and converse. I pack my bags as the other girls do the same. I've had an amazing time at Magcon with the boys but sadly it's time to go home. Matt knocks on the door to our room me and him are going to breakfast to spend more time together before we leave. When we get down there we sit and eat while talking about the next Magcon and how much we will miss each other. Eventually we make it back up the the rooms I grab my bags it's time for me, Jack, Britney, and Hannah to leave to catch the plane. Matt comes with us to the airport along with Carter, and Hayes. I give him a big hug and a nice passionate kiss "Bye I'll miss you I Love You"

"Bye Mikayla I Love You 2 I'll miss you"

We get on our plane and I put in my headphones I listen to Kalin and Myles the entire plane ride. When we land we all grab our bags from the baggage claim and run to give our parents hugs and Jack gives Grace a hug she came with our parents to pick us up. Grace, Jack, my parents and I climb into the car after putting the bags in and head home. When we get home dinner is ready we sit down and eat and talk and catch up. After dinner Grace and Jack go to his room and I go to mine. I take a shower and then lay on my bed texting Matt and Taylor. I'm exhausted from the flight so I soon fall asleep.

*Next Day*

I wake up to the smell of something delicious I get up and walk out my door to see Grace who must of slept over and Jack coming out of his room. I race them downstairs to find my mom with a big breakfast made I grab a plate and pile it full. Jack picks and says

"Your really gonna eat that much you'll get fat and Matt won't like you anymore"

"I guess it's a good thing I have a high metabolism and my boyfriend isn't as ignorant as my brother"

"We all sit down and eat then we watch some Tv in the living room. Grace suggests we go for a swim me and Jack agree we all go upstairs to get changed. Grace doesn't have a suit over here so I let her borrow one of mine when were done changing we go down to the pool to find my brother and Jack J. Since he lives down the street he's always over so we should have known. We all spend the day playing in the pool and doing random stuff my mom makes us some lunch and we sit at the patio table and eat it. After we eat we make a few vines together after I post them I get a text from Matt. (Ma-Matt M-Mikayla)

Ma-You look amazing in that bathing suit

M-Thanks but don't I always look amazing

Ma-Yes because you're gorgeous

M-Aww aren't you sweet

Ma-I know I know but seriously bring that suit to the next Magcon

M-Kk and you have to bring my favorite swim trunks of yours the blue ones

Ma-Don't worry I will

M-I love you and I'm going back in the pool so I will text you later

Ma-Ok I Love You to

I put my phone on the table and dive back into the pool with everyone else. When were done swimming I go take another shower and put on a tank and some shorts and lay on my bed listening to music and face timing Matt. When my mom calls me I go down to dinner and come back upstairs and go straight to bed I'm tired from swimming but I have a great tan now.

Authors Note~

Kinda short but oh well anyways thanks for all the reads you don't understand how much I love all the support it means the world to me:)

~Mikayla