Chapter 17: School

On Monday I got up got dressed and headed downstairs for breakfast. After breakfast Jack and I head to school we pick up Grace on the way. When we get to school I meet up with Hannah before first period Britney hasn't been speaking to me that much recently. We talk about the boys and the next Magcon on our way to class. Classes are the same as usual then it's lunch time. When we get our food and sit with Grace i notice Britney sitting at a table with some other girls.
"What is that all about?" Hannah asks me
"I don't know she hasn't been talking to me lately"
"Me either but everything was fine at Magcon"
Then Grace chimes in
"Jack told me that Nash told him that Hayes dumped her because she was to clingy"
"Ohhhh that makes sense she's always been that way"
"Do you think we should talk to her?"
"If she's going to act that way over one guy then no I don't want to talk to her"
"Ok"
We eat our lunch then head back to class. At the end of the day Hannah comes over to study. We go to my room and sit on my bed I text Matt and talk to him while she texts Carter. We decide to FaceTime them at the same time so we can all talk. Not a lot of studying went on while Hannah was over. She stays for dinner then me and her walk to her house. On the way we talk about Britney and how she left us. Hannah thinks I should invite Grace along to the next Magcon as a surprise for Jack. I agree and tell her we will have to set it up I give her a hug and say bye as I walk back home. I text Grace and tell her the plan she loves it and we agree to discuss it tomorrow at lunch. When I get home I go inside and sit on the couch by Jack as we watch the Voice. We stay up watching tv for a long time I finally get tired I give him a hug goodnight and go upstairs. I change and lay on my bed I go on twitter and Instagram I post pics of both Matt and Taylor as my Man Crush Monday's I put my captions as "Mcm my smokin boyfriend Love you Babe" and "Mcm my bestest friend I miss you Tay Tay love ya" I put my phone down and roll over the radio plays me and Hannah's song Selfie by the Chainsmokers i fall asleep listening to it.

A/N
Ok so nobody entered my contest and nobody ever comments or anything so. Not Updates until I get 100 votes on this book. ~Mikayla