Chapter 20

I wake up alone in my room thinking to myself. "I swear there was a boyfriend here last night" pointing to where Matt slept. I get up and shower then dry my hair I put on yoga pants and a crop top. I walk downstairs to find Grace and Jack and Matt in the kitchen while Grace fixed breakfast. I sit beside Matt he says "Good morning Gorgeous"
"Good morning Handsome" I give him a kiss and Grace says "You 2 surely love each other"
"Duh Grace isn't it obvious"
"Don't get smart with me lil sis"
"I'm not I'm just stating the facts"
Jack and Matt just laugh the food is finally finished and we can eat. After we eat we all get ready I put on shorts, a tank top, converse and the beanie Matt gave me. We are going to the State Fair to spend the day. When we get there we go straight to the roller coaster Me and Matt sit up front and we both laugh at all the screams from behind us. Next we play a few games I win myself a giant Dog stuffed animal. Jack laughs at Matt because he didn't win it for me. Grace and I go to get drinks while the boys play a game.
"So Matts moving up here soon right??"
"Yeah I can't wait"
"I bet y'all really are a cute couple"
"Thanks you and Jack are I've never really liked any of his other girlfriends but you're like a sister"
"Of course because I'm awesome"
"That you are"
We get the drinks and walk back to the boys they're waiting outside a pizza cart for a slice.
"Jack what did I tell you about all the eating"
"Oh shut up Mikayla"
"Oh how about no"
He pretends to tackle me and almost dumps the drinks all over me. I smack him and say "You poopy head"
"Did you just call me a poopy head?"
"Yes"
"Why?"
"Because Matt said so"
Matt looks at me confused then he remembers what he told his fans. We get the pizza and sit down at a table we all laugh and pick and do some vines. Matt walks up behind me when were walking around he places his arms around my waist and whispers in my ear "Have you been stalking my social media?"
"Duh I'm a big Matt Espinosa fan like I really wanna go to Magcon it's my life long dream please sign my shirt"
He laughs "You can be a bitch sometimes"
"I know that's why you love me"
"I have to admit it's kinda hot"
"Yeah just like you"
He kisses me then pulls away were in line for another ride when a girl wearing a Magcon shirt spots us she runs up asking for a pic with all 4 of us then just her and the boys. We take the pictures and she leaves us alone hopefully she's the only one we will see today. We ride rides for a few more hours then we decide to go home we stop for Dinner on the way home. I'm really tired so I fall asleep on Matts shoulder in the back of the car. He picks me up when we get home and he carries me to my room and lays me on my bed he takes my shoes off and covers me up. He kisses my forehead "Goodnight babe" He leaves the room and I'm out I don't remember nothing else.

Matts POV
I put Mikayla in her room and tucked her in. When I'm done I walk back downstairs to where everybody else is Mikayla's Mom and Dad ask how our day was and we tell them about it. The rest of the Magcon Boys are coming over tommorow they spent the day at the Mall doing a sort of meet up. I sit with Jack and Grace and watch tv till late then I go upstairs and lay beside Mikayla. She moved so her head is on my chest and I fall asleep shortly after.

💜❤️💚💜❤️💚💜❤️💚💜❤️💚
Sorry sorta short chapter guys but seriously Thanks for 1k reads and check out my preference/imagine book:) Love Ya Panders~Mikayla