Chapter 33

I wake up the next morning to a call from Grace.

"Hey we are all going out sightseeing do ya'll wanna come?"

"Actually he's still asleep so I think we will stay here and hang out but thanks anyway"

"Okay see you later"

I put my phone back and lay down beside Taylor I'm not going back to sleep anytime soon so I turn on the tv. As I put on Wild'n out Taylor says

"Were just gonna hang out in a hotel room all day?"

"Not now since you're up"

"Ok so what do you want to do?"

"Idk but I'll decide after I take a shower"

"And I'll go back to sleep"

"Um no get you're lazy ass up"

"Damn girl hateful much?"

"Yeah I am"

*after shower*

I put on ripped skinny jeans, a tye dye shirt and vans. Taylor throws on cargo shorts and a muscle shirt. We head to the elevator and make our way down to the lobby. As we walk out onto the street we walk to the right hand in hand just exploring. We find one store that makes custom t-shirts. We get 2 made that say "Mikayla and Taylor 4ever". We leave and find a Ben and Jerry's we stop to get ice cream. I get a chocolate milkshake while Taylor gets mint chocolate chip in a waffle cone. As were walking we see Matt and Erin up ahead of us Taylor says

"It's time to turn around"

"Okay"

We turn around and head the other way when we hear a voice call "Mikayla, Taylor wait up" We turn back around to find Erin walking towards us towing Matt behind.

"Hey guys what's up?"

"Oh nothing much just spending some quality couple time together"

"Same here Matt and I were just going in a few stores"

"We've only been to one store then got some ice cream"

"That sounds good Matt we should get some ice cream"

(He nods as he keeps his eyes lowered and checks his phone.)

"Well we should get going we wanna hit a few more stores before going back to the hotel"

"Ok nice seeing you we will have to hang out sometime all 4 of us"

As we walk away I hear Erin tell Matt to stop being so rude.

"When will that girl ever realize us 3 are not friends I mean I don't care if you talk to Matt but he's not my friend and I won't be hanging out with him and his new girlfriend that he cheated on my girlfriend with"

"I don't talk to Matt and I don't want to hang out with them either I'm just being nice"

"Well you shouldn't be she is dating your ex"

"Yeah she stole him from me and now I'm dating my bestfriend so who cares about what happened in the past?"

"I do I know I shouldn't but I do"

"Well stop gosh you're worse than a crazy fan girl"

"I know"

After hitting up a few stores we head back to the hotel. After putting my bags down I sit on the bed and check my twitter and Instagram feed. I see a notification from some girl named Kaitlin she wrote a long comment on one of my pictures

"Hi Mikayla you don't know me but I'm a big fan. I thought you and Matt were an adorable couple but Taylor is better for you and cuter. Anyways my so called best friend is named Erin she's the girl who Matt cheated on you with well I can say it's kinda my fault and I'm sorry. I was going on a date with Matt's cousin Alex and I felt bad that Erin was left out so I asked him if he could set her up with somebody and we could make it a double date I didn't realize that person would be Matt Espinosa and that he would act the way he did with Erin when he had a girlfriend it was truly disgusting. What I'm trying to get at is that Erin and I are big Magcon fans and she knew he had a girlfriend and she still flirted back she knows like everything about him where as I'm a general fan she's obsessed with Matt and Taylor and I'm positive she will have it out for you since you dated Matt and are dating Taylor. You probably think this is a lie but I assure you it isn't trust me stay away from Erin she's not the same girl she used to be she will destroy anybody to get what she wants and she will try to get Taylor also. I have Faith that Taylor will stand by you as will the rest of the boys but she's gonna try and play the innocent doesn't know better like she doesn't realize she stole your boyfriend and that you probably hate her. Please be careful and don't be friends with Erin."

As I read the comment I slowly start to realize what's going on. Erin is a crazy fan girl I show Taylor the comment and he says that Kaitlin seems like a reliable source and says he will stay far away from Erin.

"We both will now should we show Matt or what?"

"I don't know"

"Me neither hold on let me call someone"

*5 minutes later*

Grace and Jack walk through the door after they are seated I show them the comment it takes them awhile to read it then they both think about whether to show Matt or not. Finally they decide we