Chapter 31

When I wake up Taylor is in the shower. I get up getting my clothes together as he walks out in shorts and a tye dye muscle shirt.

"Good Morning Gorgeous"

"Morning I'm gonna take a shower I'll be out in a few"

"Okay I'll be waiting"

*after shower*

I curl my hair and put on a crop top with some short shorts. When I walk out of the bathroom Taylor whistles. I laugh as I put on socks and vans. We make our way to Jack and Grace's room and head down for breakfast. After eating we go straight to Magcon. All the boys and Erin are messing around when we walk in. Mahogany gives me a hug and let's me help her pick songs. We get everything ready and then the girls start piling in. We all have our own tables me and Taylor share one. Some girls ask about me and Matt and I'm not sure what to tell them so I just say "It's complicated"

After awhile Erin walks over

"Hi um Mikayla can we talk"

"I guess"

"Listen I'm sorry I didn't mean to steal Matt I didn't even think about the fact that he had a girlfriend. I was just so excited he actually went on a date with me and we had a lot in common. I've always been a big fan of yours and I really wish we could maybe put this aside and possibly be friends?"

"Don't be sorry y'all are cute and I dumped him if I wanted to stay with him I could have but I wanted to be with Taylor"

"Oh okay so do you think we could possibly be friends? my friends at home would flip"

"Sure why not"

We talked for awhile then she went back to Matt who had been watching the whole time. When we had a break I was in the back room grabbing a water bottle. Matt walks in and pretends like he didn't know I was in there.

"Oh hey I didn't know you were back here"

"Yes you did"

"Excuse me?"

"You knew I was back here you've been keeping tabs on me all day"

"That's true I'm sorry it kinda hasn't set in that you're not mine anymore"

"Well it better start setting in that you have Erin she's an ice girl don't treat her like you treat me"

" I didn't treat you that bad"

"No but you did cheat on me"

"True"

"Yeah well I gotta go Taylor will be looking for me"

"Real quick speaking of Taylor have you always felt that way about him?"

"Well no at first it was you I had a crush on after Cameron of course then when we started dating he was there for when no one else was not even you"

"There for you during what?"

"I got hate a lot and Taylor always stood up for me and helped me with it"

"I would've if I would have known"

"That's the thing I never told Taylor or anybody not even Jack about it Taylor just found the comments and stuff and told them what he thought about them treating me like that"

"Oh so apparently he's always liked you like that"

" I guess that's what Cameron said"

"Yeah well I'll let you go now"

"You know I don't hate you right?"

"No actually I thought you did hate me"

"I don't but Jack does and I believe Taylor also"

"Good to know I'll stay away from them"

I walk out of the room leaving him alone. I find Taylor and tell him about what happened he says it's a good thing I spoke to Matt. We finish Magcon and all go back to the hotel were all in Nash and Hayes's room me and hayes laying on his bed. Everybody else is doing stupid stuff while I lay there being a lazy bum. Cameron comes over sitting beside me

"So why are you being all lazy?"

"I'm tired"

"What did you not get any sleep?"

"I got plenty of sleep I'm just tired"

"Then go to bed"

"I will night"

"Night"

I get up and make my way to the door everybody stops and Carter asks where I'm going I say to bed and Taylor instantly says he's coming. I tell him to stay and hang out with his friends it's more of an order so I can have some alone time though. I go to our room and change laying down and instantly falling asleep. Sometime later I feel the bed dip and a warm body lay beside me I cuddle closer to him never opening my eyes.