Chapter 8: Good News

The next day went by fast it was the same old boring school. When I got home I went straight upstairs to my room. I was up there for 10 minutes when my parents called me down to the kitchen. When I got down there they were standing there with Jack.

"What's going on?" I ask

"Honey your mother just got off the phone with Bart we have some good news"

"Okay what is it?"

"Mikayla he wants you to attend the next 2 Magcons as the special guest and you can take 2 friends with you!"

"Omg seriously!!"

"Yes"

I ran over and gave them hugs along with Jack then I went back to my room.

I texted Hanna and Britney and told them to ask there parents and they said yes. Then I texted Taylor and finally Matt. (M-Mikayla Ma-Matt)

M-Omg guess what!!!

Ma-What?

M-I just got invited to be the special guest at the next 2 Magcons:)

Ma-Seriously that means I get to see you next week!

M-I know I can't wait it's gonna be awesome and I get to bring 2 friends with me

Ma-Who are you bringing?

M-Britney of course and my other best friend Hannah

Ma-Sweet

(End of Convo)

Soon Jack comes to my room and says dinners ready. We walk downstairs and he asks if I've decided who I'm taking.

"Yeah I'm taking Britney and Hannah"

"Cool I knew you would take Britney but I forgot about Hannah"

"Yeah well she loves Magcon and she's my second best friend so I'm bringing her"

"Okay"

We eat dinner then I go back upstairs and finish my homework. I take a shower put on some comfy pjs and get In bed.

The next day at school me and Britney and Hannah talk about how much fun were gonna have. Me and Britney want to hook Hannah up with one of the boys but we haven't decided who yet. Were talking about it when Grace comes to the lunch table she heard our conversation and asks what's up. I tell her the story and she tells me congrats. She really is amazing Grace lives down the street from Britney and that's how her and Jack got started. Me and him were at Britney's house when Grace came over they hit it off from there.

After lunch the rest of the day flys by and we all get in Jacks car and head to my house. Even though it's Wednesday Britney and Hannah are sleeping over. We all go up to my room and talk when it's time for dinner we go down and eat then put on bathing suits for a evening swim. After we swim we watch a movie in my room Jack and Grace join us until Jack had to take Grace home.

I text Matt and tell him about the plan to hook Hannah up with one of the boys and he agrees to help once he meets her. I don't remember much because I fell asleep soon after.

Author's Note~

This feels kinda short but comment who you think Hannah should end up with. You don't get Chapter 9 until 3 people comment.