Chapter 9:Magcon Again:)

The rest of the week flies by. It's Saturday I just finished packing it's 9:00 so I decide to go to bed I have to get up early anyways. The next morning I get up shower dry my hair put it in a messy bun and put on comfy clothes. I take all my bags and put them in the car I grab some food. Me and Jack get in the car and go pick up Britney and Hannah when we get to the airport we sit around for 10 minutes when they call our flight. We all get on I sit beside Hannah and Britney while Jack sits behind us beside some young couple. We all talk for awhile then I decide to get some sleep.

~A few hours later~

I wake up to Britney and Hannah calling my name we all grab our stuff and get off the plane. We grab our bags from baggage claim and put them in the rental car. We drive to the hotel in Chicago when we get there we get our room keys and get on the elevator. Me, Britney, and Hannah go to our room which is beside Jacks. All of the boys are on this floor we drop our bags off and head to Nash and Cameron's room. When we get there Matt runs over and gives me a big hug.

"You look amazing"

"No I don't I'm wearing sweats and my hairs messy"

"So you always look good to me"

"Aww"

Next Taylor gives me a hug and Hayes and Britney are catching up. I introduce Hannah to all the boys she's silently screaming in her head I can tell. She sits and chats with Carter while we all talk. We have decided it's gonna be a tradition when us girls come to Magcon that the first night we go to eat at Taco Bell. We all get on the elevator and walk to Taco Bell we order our food and sit down it's Me, Matt Carter, and Hannah in a booth and everybody else is spread out . Britney abandoned us to sit with Hayes, Nash, and Cameron. We all eat and talk and next thing we know Taylor runs over to Carter yells "Smack Cam" and slaps his face with Mayonnaise we all burst out laughing as they run around the resteraunt. After Carter gets cleaned up we all walk back to the hotel and go for a swim I'm standing at the side of the pool when Taylor walks by and shoves me in I do a belly flop and it hurts. Everybody laughs at me including Matt then he swims over acting all sweet and caring so I dunk him under the water. Hannah and Britney swim over laughing them suggest we all go to the giant Hot Tub. Well Jack J being the smart person he is he runs and jumps in the hot tub he yelps from the heat gets out and runs back into the pool. We all get out grab out towels and go back upstairs after we change we go back to Cameron and Nash's room we all decide to make a Q/A video for YouTube we tell our fans and they tweet us questions. We get the camera set up and start filming Jack says he has a question a fan tweeted him the pic me and Matt posted on Instagram asking if we were dating we both look at each other then the camera and say Yes we are dating then I say and so is Britney and Hayes. Britney gives me a death stare but I just laugh apparently she didn't want the fans knowing. The boys answer the rest of the questions then finish the video. We all decide to do a few vines we do one Mr. Steal yo girl with me, Taylor and Matt. It was hilarious we all posted on our vines and a bunch of comments were saying She's stupid why would she pick Taylor over Matt?? I ignored the ignorant comment and went back to having fun that's one thing I don't care about. The hate that I always get I just let it slip in one ear and out the other I don't care about the little jealous fan girls they want to put me down because they want to be me and hang out with the boys all the time. Eventually me, Britney, and Hannah went back to our room we put on The Walking Dead and fell asleep tommorow is gonna be so much fun.

Authors note~

Okay so I've decided who Hannah's gonna be with but I still need a gf for

Cameron

Nash

And Shawn

Any takers?

Hope you enjoy this Chapter:) ~Mikayla