Chapter 10:Day 1 of Magcon

The alarm goes off we all get up and take turns taking showers. After we all get dressed we go get breakfast them go back to our room. There's a knock at the door I go answer it Matt, Hayes, and Carter are standing there smiling. They come in and I sit with Matt in my bed and Hayes and Britney are on her bed and Hannah and Carter are sitting on her bed. Me and Matt take some pictures together and post them on twitter and Instagram his caption is "Magcon with my girl Love her". I instantly like it and post the same on my Instagram. I start to get a lot of notifications there's a bunch of girls commenting mean things. I take another pic with Matt kissing my cheek I post it and put the caption as "I don't care what any of you guys say Matt loves me and I love him just because you can't be with him doesn't mean you can't let him be happy". After that I put my phone in my pocket and forget about it. Were all talking and laughing when Nash, Morgan, Cameron, and Taylor show up at the door they want to go get lunch before Magcon. We all head to a resteraunt near by we sit down and order while we are eating a girl comes through the door and walks over. I don't recognize her but she says "Cameron"

He says "Brooke" and gives her a hug.

Everybody just sits there and stared open mouthed. Cameron turns around and introduces her as his girlfriend. I get up and give her a hug and whisper "Welcome to the Magcon Family"

She replys "Thanks"

She sits down and joins the conversation once we finish eating we all walk back. I can tell me and Brooke are going to be great friends she's really cool. We meet the rest of the boys and Mahogany we all go to Magcon all of the girls are already in there Me, Britney, Brooke, Hannah, and Morgan stay back behind stage until all the boys call us up on stage to introduce us as there girlfriends apparently Hannah never told us about her and Carter. All of the fans get super jealous and holler "They're ugly"

"Sluts"

"Why would you date them"

Hannah is very shy she used to get bullied a lot she can't handle all of the comments so she runs offstage. Me, and Britney chase her when we find her she's sitting back there in a chair breathing heavy. We pull her into a group hug and tell her it will be all right. We hear Carter say "That was not cool guys she's my girlfriend who makes me happy if y'all were true fans y'all would not have done that". Next thing he runs backstage and takes Hannah and gives her a big hug and kisses her forehead. They stay like that for awhile then break apart he asks if she's okay and she says she thinks so. Me and Britney go back onstage and stand with Matt and Hayes all of the boys make an announcement.

Authors Note~

Cliffhanger so I completely forgot Nash had a girlfriend sorry Morgan oh and sorry Brooke your not dating who you thought you were. I still need a girlfriend for Shawn do I not have any Shawn girls reading this??? ~Mikayla