Chapter 4: Six Flags

The next day we got up and decided to go to six flags. All of us piled on the bus Me, Britney, Morgan, and Mahogany were the only girls. When we got there Morgan and Nash went off by themselves and the rest of us went to feed tigers and play with dolphins. After that we went to ride rides me Taylor Matt and Cameron rode up front . I love heights and roller coasters. After we rode 5 rides we went and ate lunch we walked around and there was a bunch of fans so we stopped and talked to a few and took some pictures. After that we came to a ride well more like giant swing they strap you in and pull up up to the top of a big pole and drop you. Shawn,Aaron, and Cameron were the first to get on they said it was really fun and that we should do it. Up next was Matt, Taylor, and Carter they all loved it except Matt almost passed out. After that we left there because no one else would ride it. We walked around some more we never saw Nash and Morgan so I texted her asking what's up. She texted back saying they left the park to spend the day together we stayed for another hour or two then went back to the hotel. We went and got Taco Bell when we got back we all piled in me and Britney's room again and watched The Conjuring and Mama I got scared a bit so Matt held me in his arms I looked over and Hayes was holding Britney. I don't remember much all I know is I fell asleep cuddling with Matt.

Authors Note:

So the other night I watched Mama and The conjuring at my best friends house and now I love them. Also I only have a couple parts but if you want one comment I have a few gf parts I'll tell you if you ask if you want a part comment your name and what part you want.