Chapter 38

Sometime in the night Taylor wakes me and we go upstairs to his bed. I am the only one in the room when I wake up. I head downstairs to find them all eating breakfast before work. Soon both of Taylor's parents are gone for work.

"So now what Caniff?"

"Well were going riding with Dillon then tonight were going to a party so I can show off my girl"

"A party on a Tuesday? are there parents out of town? and aww thanks"

"Yeah they won't be back for a week and you're welcome"

"What should I wear for the party?"

"Something extremely sexy so everybody will be jealous"

"No they won't"

"Yes they will your absolutely stunning even in sweats and no makeup"

"And I think you're lying"

"I'm not it's the truth ask the Magcon boys and Dillon"

"I will right now I'm gonna call Cameron"

"Go right ahead"

I pull out my phone and put in Cam's number. He answers after the 3rd ring

( M-Mikayla C-Cameron)

C- Hey what's up?

M- Me and Taylor are having a fight and I need you to settle it

C- Um okay what's the argument about?

M- Taylor says that I'm absolutely stunning even when I'm in sweats and wearing no makeup do you think that's true?

C- Hell yeah I do like I said if I had my way you would be dating me

M- I remember and do you think the other boys would agree?

C- Yeah call them and they will say the same thing

M- Okay thanks bye love ya Cam

C- Bye Kayla love ya

We hang up and Taylor tells me to call the rest except the Jacks and Matt. Carter, Aaron, Nash, Hayes, and Jake all say the same thing Cam says. When I hang up with Jake Taylor is sitting there with a smug look on his face. I roll my eyes and say "Whatever"

"See you're even pretty when you roll your eyes"

"Okay Taylor I understand I'm pretty now shouldn't we be riding instead of talking?"

"Yes we gotta get ready"

We walk upstairs and I get dressed in his bathroom while he's in his room. Since it's not that hot today I wear jeans, a tank top and converse. We meet Dillon outback and we all climb on four-wheelers. Taylor and I ride together but he won't let me drive. We ride all over the place and finally it's time to get ready for the party. We go back and we both shower. After the shower I have a hard time deciding on what to wear. Finally I decide on a lacy crop top with a bit of fringe, a black pencil skirt, and vans with my hair in big ringlets. Taylor wears the normal outfit. Muscle shirt, shorts, and a bandana. When he sees me he whistles we walk outside to his car and I ask if I can drive. He looks at me them the key then back at me.

"I guess but be extra careful or we are done"

"Gosh I'll be careful"

He helps me with directions and we make it to the party with time to spare and safe. We meet Dillon and a few other friends outback after we had made our way through the house and gotten drinks. They all stare at me kinda open mouthed and Taylor says

"Dudes calm down she's already taken"

I smack his arm and he laughs they pick up their lower jaws and introduce themselves. We all kinda mingle for awhile then some good songs come on and I pull Taylor to the dance floor. We do a little bit of both slow songs and fast songs. I grind on him a bit and I can tell he loves how jealous his friends are so I pull him off the floor and we make our way over closer to where they stand and I start kissing him and soon we are making out and they're all whistling and saying stuff like

"Get a room"

"Somebody's getting lucky tonight"

"Get some Taylor"

And my favorite "Lucky Bastard"

Soon we stop get more drinks and rejoin the boys. When it reaches like 11:30 I'm trashed and Taylor is taking care of me. He decides it's time to leave so he helps me in the car and inside when we reach his house. We go upstairs and he helps me change into pajamas. He also holds my hair while I puke 3 times and then he puts me in bed shortly joining me. I pass out in no time and I know my head will be hurting in the morning.

A/N

Sorry Short Chapter but it's a update. Also i may delete this book because no one seems to like it anymore I guess y'all got tired of it