Eyes Closed

~chapter 15~

"Maddie!" I hear voices scream.

I opened my eyes and felt horrific pain.

I began to scream and cry.

I saw all the boys surrounds the balcony looking at me but they all went off somewhere.

I didn't focus on them. I focused on all the broken bones in my body.

After several minutes of me trying to move, I hear an ambulance getting closer.

I get on a gurney and get assisted to the hospital (again) by several male nurses.

We reach the hospital and all doctors surround me leading to a big room filled with complicated machines.

"Honey, swallow." The doctor said as he put a pill in my mouth and gave me a cup of water.

I swallowed it and laid back, only slowly going into darkness.

After what felt like 72 hours, I woke up with my eyes closed.

"I care for you. I don't care about your imperfections or your mistakes, all that matters is you. I'm just glad you're alive and healthy with me. I love you, Maddie." A voice said.

I kept my eyes closed waiting to hear more. But seconds past and I heard nothing.

I felt a delicate pair of lips slowly touch mine. Fireworks sparked and my heart felt complete.

Whoever this was, is the one.

I heard footsteps get farther.

The door opens and closes. There I was alone in the room.

I opened my eyes and smiled at the thought that someone still loves me.

The medicine was messing with me so I couldn't clarify the voice of him.

I look to my left and see my bag and my phone sticking out.

I reach for my bag and grab it slowly taking out my phone.

I put in my passcode: 1-9-9-7

And check my text messages.

{Free shipping at Pacsun}
{Hope u feel better, Mom}
{Pay $50.00 for your monthly bill}

I put down my phone and try to go back to sleep and stare at the ceiling.

My eyes widened and my breaths shortened.

On the ceiling, read
{David had his revenge}
Written in blood.

I screamed and nurses came in as I pointed to the ceiling.

The nurses looked confused but when I looked back up, nothing was there.

I was going insane.