Avoid

~chapter 11~

I decided to avoid. Avoid people, avoid problems, and avoid everything.

Today was the first day in San Francisco for Magcon and all the guys were getting ready.

I was already ready so I knocked on Nash's door. That was the hangout spot.

Jack J. opened the door and let me in. They were all on their phones and talking.

I let them do their thing without me (aka avoiding).

I sit on the bed and play on my laptop when Shawn comes behind me.

"Hey." He said.

"Hi." I replied in an instant. This is not avoiding!

"Hey, so I've been, and I guess you've been too, thinking about 'us'." He told me.

I'm not going to lie. I was thinking about him lately and our relationship status.

"I believe we should be friends. You're probably dealing with your own drama and stuff so let's keep it simple." He suggests.

"Yeah, yeah. I think it's a great idea." I responded, trying to sound sympathetic but honestly, I was upset.

He grins at me and went off to the table with the other guys.

I began to feel pain so I lay down and continue with my computer.

But after a few minutes, the pain got worst.

"Ahhhhh!" I screamed. I felt so much pain, I couldn't control myself!

All the boys hover over me but all I saw was blurry figures slowly disappearing into darkness.

That's when I realized, I was knocked out.