Reunion

~chapter 39~

Maddie POV

I began to cry and scream knowing I will only see Taylor for 3 months then his time is done.

"I know. But let's use each second and live." I saw a tear drop fall down Taylor's face as he spoke.

I wiped his tear with my thumb and pulled him in for a kiss. His lips fit perfectly on mine and I fell into heaven.

These feelings couldn't get any better but he made me complete.

"Yes" I say. I grin as his face froze.

He pulls me in for a big hug and a quick, hard kiss.

"Well, fiancé, we got places to be and people to tell!" He yelled in excitement.

My smile widened and I began to drive home.

"Ok. Your mom knows so practically your side of the fam already knows." We laugh.

"Do the guys know?" I ask.

"No. But we should go to magcon. They are going New Jersey this weekend so we can surprise them." He suggested.

"Perfect. Do they know about your cancer and stuff?" I ask.

"Actually, no." I was shocked at his answer.

Days pasted and we did things on our bucket list. We went skydiving, skinny dipping, rode a hot air balloon, and visited New York City for the first time.

From New York, we headed to New Jersey.

We arrived at the venue and shared a room. The guys weren't arriving until 3 and it was only 1:30.

Me and Taylor cuddled in one bed and talked.

"When did you begin to love me?" I asked making conversation.

"In the 7th grade, I had a big crush on you. I realized that you were the only one for me and will always be." He said warming my heart.

"I liked you in the 5th grade. All the girls wanted you to be their girlfriend which made me want to punch them. That's why me and Rachel fought. But I loved you forever because you're perfect." I reply. I feel him hug me tighter and moves himself closer.

I laid my head on his chest and closed my eyes. When I woke up, it was 3:47. I got up and fixed myself. Taylor woke up and we headed to their room.

We knocked on the door and ran behind the wall.

We saw Nash open the door and look confused until we popped out and he screamed like a girl.

He ran towards us and hugged us tight. It's been 5 months since I saw them an it felt like forever.

We walked in and everyone screamed.

They all stampeded towards us and hugged us.

After the whole reunion, Taylor began to explain his story.

"The doctors did many tests and told me that I had." He paused and held my hand tighter. "Cancer."

Everyone froze in their seats and I saw Matt shred a tear.

"But there's more sadly." He continues. "A week ago, the doctors declared I have only 3 months to live."

All the guys covered their face with their hands and began to cry silently.

"Any more news?" Shawn asked. We looked at each other a bit awkwardly.

"Well," I stop Taylor from speaking.

"Me and Taylor are" I was interrupted when the door opened. We all looked over and saw a familiar figure standing.

I suddenly remember.

It was Taylor's EX-bitch, Allison