Awkward

~chapter 10~

It's been a few days and I haven't left my room.

I laid in my bed, in my pajamas, eating chocolate bars, and watching netflix.

It's also been a few days since I've seen Taylor. I guess he moved in with the other guys because his luggage was gone.

I guess I got the hint: he hates me.

But as I was watching Skyfall, I heard a knock.

I got out of my bed and opened the door. There was Cameron.

"Hey." He said.

"Hi." I responded. We stood there in silence for a few seconds just staring at eachother.

"Um, can I come in?" He asks.

"Yeah! Sorry, come in" I said quick and hesitate.

"So Maddie, it's been a while since I've seen and talked to you." He told me. I nodded my head and watched his lips move.

"And I'm sorry I ditched you the other day. I wasn't supposed to be there and I felt guilty." He said.

"No, it's ok." I told him. He was so sweet to come to apologize.

I looked at my tv and saw that the movie was still playing until I felt a sudden motion.

He kissed me. It was quick cause I pushed him away.

"Sorry. I shouldn't be here." He gets up and walks to the door and opens it.

I run to him and shut the door.
"No. You should be here." I grin at him. He smiles and I laugh at the awkwardness.

"So." He says.

"This is awkward. And I hate it. I like you Cameron. A lot." I tell him fast.

He smiles and begins to blush.

"I love you." He tells me.

My heart flutters but my brain went insane!

He goes in for a kiss and I let him.

He loves me? Why? How?

My body felt the "feels". I couldn't control it. I should've stayed in bed. Crap.

After having a whole conversation in my head for the last minute, I realized I was kissing Cameron still.

I let go and smiled. "Go." I told him. I didn't want to get caught.

He took his sweater in his hand and left out the door.

"Wait!" He barges back into the room.

He hands me a piece of paper and leaves.

I opened the note and it read

{will you be my girlfriend?}

Shit just got real.