Roommate

~chapter 8~

I walked out of Panera and walked back to the hotel.

Panera was only a few blocks away from the hotel so it wasn't a long walk.

I arrived and went into my room.

I was praying that Taylor wasn't there but he was there laying on the bed, shirtless, watching Netflix. Classic Taylor.

"Hey GURL!" He tried to be funny but I was in no mood for laughing. Instead I just answered a simple, "hi."

"What happened? I was worried cause you've been gone for a while." He told me.

I didn't respond. Why was he worried? I'm just shocked he is still talking to me.

"Taylor-" I finally began to talk."I don't want to share a room with you anymore." I tell him straight forward.

"What?" He questions.

"I can't be in the same room as you!" I tell him.

"Why are you acting this way!?" He asked me. I could tell he was getting a little angry.

"I'm acting this way because I'm a monster. I have done things nobody should do. I broke Shawn's heart not even an hour ago! I practically hurt your feelings! I cheated on Shawn with Camer-" I stopped myself. He didn't know about me and Cameron. Heck! No one knows besides Shawn.

"You cheated with Cameron?" He asked me in such curiousity. As if he didn't want it to be true.

"Am I supposed to proud of it? How am I going to answer! Why do I even try!-" I began to cry."IM A WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!" I scream out.

I collapse to the floor and cry into my hands.

"Maddie, it will be ok." Taylor pulls me into his chest for comfort.

I look up at Taylor and smirk at him. He's so kind to me after all of this.

"You're beautiful, Maddie." He tells me.

I pull him in and kiss him. He kissed me back. We began to touch each other and kiss harder.
I liked Taylor. I did have a crush on him all these years.

"What the fuck?" A voice said.

I let go of Taylor and saw Shawn standing in the doorway.