Moving On

~chapter 25~

Allison POV

I laid on my bed helpless. I just let go to the last 5 months of my life. Probably some of the best months I've ever had.

It was a couple days, and I said in bed. I cried myself asleep each night for the last 2 weeks and ate nothing but Pizza Hut, Ben & Jerry's, and Haribo Gummy Bears.

But today was the day I realized to get over him and continue life. Thanks Dr. Phil!

I got up, brushed my teeth and hair, showered, changed into nice clothes, and went to school.

After a long day of shitty teachers and bitches, I got home and went online.

I checked my twitter then email.

I refreshed my page and saw I got 8 messages

{Wattpad Notification}
{You got a question on ask.fm}
{Claudia Stone wants to be friends}

But I stumble upon an email that looked interesting.

{Business with Magcon}

I clicked the email open and read it:

Dear Allison,

We have heard that you are very big in the social media area. Many of our fans would like you to be part of our journey. We would like to ask if you would like to be part of the Magcon family?

Sincerely,
Bart

I read it a few times until I finally knew it was true.

I stared at the message and my heart beated out of my chest.

This can be a big boost in my career!

I jumped around until I stopped and realized. I have to be on tour with Taylor.

I call Bart and he answers.

"Hello?"

"Hi, it's Allison." I reply.

"Oh Allison! Have you read the email?" He asks

"Yes. That's why I called you. I'm gonna take the job." I say.

"Great! I'll send you the information and I hope to speak to you soon." He responds.

"Of course. Have a nice day."

I hung up and threw my phone on my chair.

I turned in the tv and watched the marathon of Teen Wolf and went to sleep right after.

*1 week later*

I just landed in San Diego for Magcon and picked up my luggage.

I got in a cab and drove to the Hilton Hotel where the event took place.

I arrived at my room and saw two beds. I guess I'm sharing a bedroom.

I settled down and checked around the room. I looked in the refrigerator, bathroom, closets, and etc.

But I heard the door open.

I turn around and see my new roommate, Aaron. Aaron Carpenter