Aaron

Aaron POV

I knocked on the door seeing Taylor wrapped in wires.

He looked at me as I walked towards him, sitting in the chair by his bed.

"Hey, Tay." I say staring deep into his eyes.

"Hi, Aaron." He greeted. Honestly, I was afraid to lose him.

"Aaron I want to tell you something." He whispered.

I nodded my head, staring at his lips to listen to his next words.

"You are so bright. You can be anything you want to be. You can be a policeman, an actor, or the next the Barney." I laughed at his last comment.

"But I don't want to see you fail. No pressure, but there's no way you could fail. You are internet famous, you have a girlfriend that loves you, and you have friends that support you. Including me."

A tear escaped my eye but I wiped it away quickly showing him that I could be strong. For him.

"Taylor, I don't want you to leave. I want you to stay. To support me. To be my best friend. To guide me." I said as tears flowed down my face.

"You don't need me. I gave you all my love and support. Now it's your turn to pass it on." He said.

I leaned in and laid my head on his chest. I sniffled and wiped my tears constantly.

"Is this goodbye?" I asked him, worried to what his answer might be.

"It isn't. It's a... See you later." He said as tear rolled down his face.

I wiped it off as he planted a kiss on my forehead.

"Taylor, see you later." I say as I walk out.