Goodbye Jack -2-

~chapter 48~

Jack G POV

I was waiting in Gate 43-B while my mom went off to get us some burgers at the airport's Shake Shack.

I was on my phone going through twitter, reading all the goodbye tweets from my fans. I retweeted a bunch and followed a few of them.

My mom arrived just in time and we headed on to the plane. I gave the lady my ticket and watched her scan it. I walked onto the plane slowly with my backpack and my mom to my left.

I walked on the plane and greeted the air-staff. I checked my ticket which said "Seat 27-C". I looked to my left and to my right until I started getting close to the number.

"24,26,27." I reached the seating area which already had a high class man with a briefcase sitting.

I smiled as he looked at me but looked back at the window instantly. I sat at my seat and settled.

I began to feel anxious and a bit blue. I wanted the window seat so I asked.

"Excuse me? May I sit by the window? I'm just a bit nervous and it would make me feel a lot better if I sat in your seat." I ended with a smile.

"If it stops you from sweating like a pig, then yes." He snapped. I gave him quick smile and switched seats with him.

"Thank you for picking Qantas Airlines. Our pilot will be taking us safely to Sydney, Australia in 5 hours. If I may ask you, please buckle your seatbelt and enjoy flight."

I snapped the buckles together and looked out the window. I watched the planes fly in and fly out until I realized a familiar face.

It was Jack J!

He tried to get my attention and held up posters.

JACK, YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND

MY BROTHER, MY MATE

BUT WHAT MAKES YOU SPECIAL

IS YOUR PERSONALITY

YOUR SMILE

YOUR HUMOR

YOUR VOICE

YOU.

WE WILL MEET AGAIN AND IT WILL BE THE

BEST BRO HUG EVER!

BUT UNTIL THEN...

BYE

ADIOS

BONJOUR

SEE YOU LATER

we will miss you.

The plane took off only leaving Jack J looking like an ant. He waves goodbye as tears ran down my face.

This was goodbye. It seemed like the end. But it was only the beginning.