Cameron

Cameron POV

I walked in to see Taylor staring out the window.

"Hey." I say getting his attention. I see a smile start to form as he turned his head towards me.

"Hey, Cam." He said barely. His voice changed. It seemed weaker and raspy.

"How are you doing?" I asked really wanting to know.

"Don't worry about me. I called you here because I want to talk about you." He said.

He pointed to the chair by his bed and I sat slowly into it.

"I'm fine. I want to know how you feel." I say.

"I know you seem fine but I want you to know I feel about you." He said as he held out his hand.

I laid my hand over his and held on him with a grip.

"Cameron, you have to be the most amazing greatest guys I've ever met. You are what Magcon is all about. I might not make it through tonight to be honest and I don't know what will happen to you then but I want you to take care of Tanzy. With all your heart. Your love for her is too strong to let go and love is too precious."

Tears rolled down my face knowing these words are his last opinions on me.

"Cameron, I want you to support Maddie. I don't mean by cheating on Tanzy for her, but I want you to stay close to her when I'm not around. That's my only wish." He said.

"Taylor, I won't let you down. You are one of my brothers by heart and you will never be forgotten. I love you." I said as I leaned in to give Taylor a hug. He wrapped his fragile arms around my back as I laid a kiss among his cheek.

"See you soon." I say as I walk out.