Text Message

~chapter 33~

Aaron POV

I opened my eyes to the brightness from outside and checked over to my left.

I found Allison cuddling into my arm and saw her eyes shut close.

I watched her and smiled. She was beautiful in every way which made me lucky to be next to her.

After a couple of minutes, I slowly detached her from my arm and went into the bathroom.

I took a quick shower and changed for Magcon. I put a Magcon logo SnapBack and a Magcon red sweatshirt. The things I do for Magcon.

I looked into the mirror, fixed my hair, and opened the door. I looked at the bed hoping to find Allison still sleeping but she wasn't. Instead, she wasn't there.

I took a water bottle from the mini refrigerator and headed to Nash's room.

I arrived and found all the guys talking and making vines.

I joined in a made a vine of me and Nash.

I looked to my left and saw Allison on the bed on her phone. We met eyes and I waved.

She didn't respond and looked back down.

I looked away and just felt pain inside.

Allison POV

I woke up to see Aaron gone.

I stretched a little and heard the water running in the shower.

I pulled out my phone and began to check my twitter when I got a text message.

I clicked the notification and read:

Hey Allison. Nice to see you're making some friends since David because he was the only friend you ever had. Well, I know more than you think btw. I know about that summer night. Remember Scott? The one you..... I shouldn't say. But test me.

My heart tightened and my feet felt numb. Who is this? How do they know this?

I quickly responded:

Who are you? And what do you want?

I saw the bubble with the three dots pop up and waited for the message to pop up.

I'm your worst nightmare you could say. But I want you to stay away. From him.

I was confused. Who?

I responded:

Who's "him"?

She answered quickly:

Aaron.

My heart broke. Why? He is special to me. My friend. The one I could trust, love, and talk to.

I didn't respond and did what the message said. I changed to my clothes and headed to Nash's room.

"Can I use your bathroom to brush my teeth and shit?" I asked Nash.

He nodded his head and I went.

When I finished, I walked out and saw Aaron with the guys. My heart pounded. I had the urge to go up to him and talk but I couldn't risk it.

I sat on the bed farthest from him and just went on vine.

I looked over to the guys and caught Aaron staring at me.

We met eyes and I hesitated.

I looked back down at my phone and felt horrible inside.