The Letter

~chapter 31~

Aaron POV

I was laying in bed checking my twitter when Allison asked me to get her some pants.

I opened the draw and looked for pants.

But I stumbled upon a piece of paper. I know. It's wrong to go through a girl's stuff but I wasn't thinking.

I opened it up and began to read.

Dear Allison,

You are one of the most special person I have ever met. I remember when I met you. You were next to Layla Fernandez in the lunchroom when I was dared to kiss you. I did and you pulled away so fast that it was barely a kiss but I enjoyed that moment. I love you and always will. I want you to date Taylor for me. He needs a girl like you in his life. I love you.

Sincerely,

David

I didn't understand why she had the letter with her. And the way I am, I asked.

"Who is David?"

I heard her fumble around and quickly came out. She snatched the letter from my hand and put it back where I found it.

"Why did you read it?" She asked.

"Um, I was temptated. I bet if you found a piece of paper sent to me, you would read it." I defended myself.

"Well, this is personal." A tear rolled down her cheek and she walked back to the bathroom.

I'm such a douchebag.

Allison POV

I quickly wrapped myself in a towel and rushed out the door.

I snatched the letter from his hand and tried not to cry.

He tried to sound innocent but it didn't work.

I felt betrayal and I began to cry.

I rushed to the bathroom and cried.

After a few minutes, Aaron knocked on the door.

"What do you want?" I answered.

"Can we talk?" He asked.

I washed my face and dried it with my towel.

I walked out and sat on the couch with him.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that and it was wrong." He apologized.

I couldn't stay mad at him. He was deeply sorry and he is so cute.

"I forgive you." I say.

"Can you answer my question?" He asked.

I paused and began to tell.

"I dated a guy named David. He was sweet and honest. But he became depressed. I broke up with him and he got worst. Somedays, he wouldn't go to school or even bother to get out of bed. But one day, I got a phone call." I began to cry.

Aaron warmed me with a hug and rubbed my back.

"I got a phone call from his mom that he committed suicide. I felt like it was my fault. When I arrived at his house, they found a box of letters and one was to me. And that was the letter. I take that everywhere I go." I say.

The room was silent after I spoke. Me and Aaron just cuddled until we fell asleep.

There are two types of tears:

Sad and Happy tears.

My eyes didn't have any of them.