Allison

Allison POV

The door was creeped open so I pushed it more open. I saw Taylor weak in his bed.

"Hey Taylor." I say trying to hold back my tears.

"Hey Alligator." He said which warmed my heart since he called me that when we dated.

I sat in the chair by his bed waiting for him to speak again.

"Allison, we haven't spoken in a while. Probably has been 3 months now. But I want you to know that you are amazing. Aaron is so lucky. I'm not trying to get in your pants, I'm trying to tell your thoughts." He said causing me to laugh at one his comments.

"I want to thank you. For being my girlfriend at a time I felt alone. For being my friend when I needed it most. Most of all, thank you for supporting me. We didn't talk for months but that didn't make anything we ever told each other any differnet. I told you things that no one will probably know. It seems tough now but I swear it will clear up. It did for me. Thank you Ally." He told me. As he spoke, I sobbed into my hand, crying my eyes out.

"Taylor, I still love you just as much as I did when we dated. You are my friend too and David would be so proud of you. I love you so much." I ran into his arms and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Bye, Taylor. I'll miss you." I say as he waved his arm slowly.