Goodbye, Jack -1-

~chapter 47~

Jack G POV

Today was my last day at Magcon.

This was my last day hanging out with the guys.

This was my last day to devote myself to Allison.

I woke up and changed for Magcon.

Jack J was already ready so when I finished, we headed to Matt's room.

We walk into Nash and Cameron making vines and Carter, Matt, and Hayes making a youtube video.

Jack J and I made a Connection Game vine and Improv vine.

After half an hour, everyone arrived and we all headed down for the show.

We took a couple of selfies in the elevator and we all talked to eachother.

Finally we arrive and watched all our fans walk in with posters and phones.

All the guys got into our spots as the announcer called our names to run out.

2 hours into the show, Shawn began to sing "Summertime Sadness".

After he finished, all the guys told me to get on stage and sit on the chair that stood in the middle of the stage.

I walked on stage and sat down watching the fans scream and shout.

All the guys formed a half circle behind me and began to speak. (They spoke a lot so I wrote it like this)

Cameron: Jack G, you've grown on us.
Carter: you've been the friend we would be able to talk to.
Matt: to laugh and joke around with.
Nash: we couldn't have made this journey without you.
Aaron: through the good and bad
Hayes: through the funny and serious
Taylor: through the memories and tragedy
Shawn: you've been there and seen it all.
Jack J: best of all, you are friend.
All: we love you.

A tear slipped but I wiped it off immediately. The lights dimmed after they finished and a video began to play.

It displayed all the photos of magcon. The selfies me and the guys took. The pictures of Jack J and I first vine. The first time I met the guys.

It ended with a picture of Jack J and I when we were 9.

I began to cry but silently. All the guys toppled me and we all laughed as the fans began to clap and scream.

I wanted this moment to last forever. But I learned: Time is a bitch.

***********

It's been 2 weeks and I'm leaving to Australia.

I put the last of the boxes in the U-HAUL truck and walked to Jack J's house to ring the doorbell. After a few knocks and button pushing, he doesn't answer.

He might still be upset but I'll see him soon eventually. I walked back the house and grabbed my backpack. I sat in the back seat of a the taxi with my mom.

The whole way there, I held my mom's hand tightly. I didn't want to leave but I had to.

We arrived to the airport and I open te car door for my mom to exit the car. I pay the driver $15 and walked into the airport.

"Let me go to the bathroom first. Wait for me on bench." My mom told me.

I sat on the bench while she did her business. I checked my phone to see text messages from relatives that haven't talked to me since I was 5.

I scrolled down my twitter feed to see a tweet from Jack J.

Look to your left, Jack.

I slowly looked to my left and saw a group of people.

I looked at them and realized it was the guys.

I ran up to them and hugged them all.

They all laughed and began to talk to me. But I couldn't leave without closure. Allison.

I pull her aside.

"I'm gonna miss you." She said.

"I love you, Allison. I want you to be my girlfriend and stuff but I can't risk it. I always wanted to be your boyfriend and shit but I didn't want to make you think different of me." I blurted out.

She pulls me in for a kiss.

"Me too." She says.

"I can't be with you. I'm not going to stop you from being with other people. I'm going to be thousands of miles away." I say looking deep into her eyes.

A tear drop falls from her eyes but I wipe it away.

"Jack. I want you to go on and find a girl who will appreciate your love and devotion. I will miss you terribly." She said.

She touches my face with her delicate hands and kisses my cheek.

She walks away into the crowd.

I begin to talk to the guys until I realize I'm late.

"IM LATE. You guys are so special to me and thank you for everything. Make sure to text, call, facetime, all the shit." I say quickly.

We all hug one last time. And I drift off into a whole new life.