Her

~chapter 5~

I stood there naked in front of... It.

"Long time, no see." Her voice mocked me.

I stayed quiet with anger in my eyes.

"Look. You're naked so you change, and then we will talk." She said.

I stood there not moving a muscle with the same expression on my face.

She walked out the bathroom and closed the door.

"What is she doing here?" I asked myself.

I snap myself out of my thoughts and dry myself with my towel.

I put on skinny jeans and a "Magcon" logo t-shirt.

I open the door and find her sitting on Taylor's bed watching me.

I walk slowly to my bed and sit. I don't bother to look anywhere else but her.

"So how are you?" She asked me.

"What the fuck do you want!?" I yell but not too loud so no one comes into the room.

"Calm down bitch. I'm here cause I can." She said slowly, empathizing with her lips.

"Tell me the real reason." I forced her to tell me.

"Well, after finishing making your life a living hell, I decided to make some calls. I had nothing better to do anyways since I'm rich, don't work, and have no responsibilities.
Continuing, I wanted to continue the tradition. I flew in from Chicago to come here." She stopped.

A pause lasted a couple of seconds until I spoke.

"You still haven't told me why you are here." I said with anger. I despise her.

"Well, I didn't finish. A little birdie told me that you kissed my boyfriend." My heart stopped.
She's dating...

"Yep. I know, I'm dating the hottest guy ever! Taylor is soo sweet and I don't want a whore like you to be around him." She got closer to my face.

"You can't stop me-" she interrupted.

"Oh but I can. See, I know about your little game. You dating Shawn but yet have a "special" relationship with Cameron and Taylor." She got up and walked over to the coffee machine.

"They all kn-" she cut me off.

"Let me finish. But do they know about David?" I got up in an instant and felt my heart stop.

"You are a bit-" she walked over while speaking.

"You need to shut up because I'm the adult here. Let the wiser one speak. Now sit down." She told me and I did what she asked.

"So like I said. Don't get anywhere near Taylor or you will regret it." She bent down and she got close to my face."and David said 'Hi' oh wait-"

I slap her in the face with all my force. She falls on the floor and holds her cheek.

I stand up and walk over her towards the door until she pulls me down.

She pull me back as she gets up to pull my hair.

I take my nails and dig it into her back causing her to let go of me. I get up and punch her in the face several times.

"You can't control me! You are the bitch. You are the whore! I will kill you!!!"

I stop myself and get up walking to the door.

The door opens and Taylor appears.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?" He yells.

"She's here. We were fighting and we-" he interrupted.

"Who?" He asks me.

"Her." I turn around to no one behind me. I run over to where she was and no one laid.

She disappeared.