The End -1-

~Chapter 53~

Maddie POV

The paramedics put Taylor on the gurney and rolled him into the back of the ambulance.

All the guests got into their cars and drove to the hospital for Taylor.

"So I'll meet you there." Cameron told me as he drove off with all the guys in the car.

I felt the dry tears soak into my skin as I hopped into the ambulance right next to Taylor.

I watched his frail body deep asleep in nothing but boxers. I touched his cheek feeling the warmth of skin.

After a bumpy 10 minute ride, we finally arrived.

The medics rolled him inside quickly, clearing the hallways to get him through. I was running behind just waiting for him to wake up.

"You have to wait in the waiting room." One of the paramedics told me.

"No. I have to be with him." I say in my defense.

He tried leading me to a seat but I pushed him away and ran, trying to find Taylor.

"TAYLOR!" I screamed, hoping he heard his name.

I ran down the hall looking in each room trying to find him until I saw his room.

I banged on the window as I tried opening the door but it was locked.

I yelled and screamed his name as the men tried pulling me away but I denied. I used all my strength to get closer and closer but it was 1 vs 4.

They pulled me away as tears streamed down my face causing my eyes to see everything blurry.

"Taylor!" I yelled one last time until I was escorted away. Away from my husband.

**********

Hours passed as all my family and friends sat there worried.

I was lost in my thoughts just thinking about everything. My past, the future, what lied ahead for Taylor until I got interrupted.

"Hello, are you all here for Taylor Caniff?" The man said Taylor's last name wrong.

"Yes. Is he ok?" I asked frantically.

"We are trying recover him but at this point, Cancer isn't his friend." He explained.

I stared at my feet only sighing but inside I was furious.

"He asked if he can see a few of you."