Moonlight Dinner

~chapter 46~

Shawn POV

We sat down and watched the night sky. There were stars shining all over but one stuck out. Emily.

"So wanna eat?" I ask her.

She smiles and nods her head. I signal the waiter to serve us so he came up to us with the cuisine.

"Madam, here is the flat iron steak topped with fresh mushrooms. We selected a rich, moist mashed potatoes and our steamed spinach." The waiter described her meal. I saw her lick her lips a couple of times.

He explains my meal but it was pretty long for no reason. It was lobster with mashed potatoes and vegetables.

Usually, there would be a tv with a sports game on but it was nature and us.

I watched her eat. I watched how she would hum each time she chewed and the way she crinkles her nose when she eats the spinach.

She was perfect in my eyes and all I want is her.

"So, how's magcon doing?" She said right after she finished.

"It's good. Our show was sold out both days." I say answering her question.

"And the guys? You haven't seen them in months." She continues the conversation.

"It was really cool seeing them and hanging out. But there was a negative." I said.

"What?" She asked in curiousity.

"I couldn't see you." I watched her grin at my response.

"I-I, um." She mumbled. I had the urge to say 3 simple words but I couldn't.

"Emily, you are beautiful. In everyway. Your smile, personality, humor, intelligence. I could go in for eternity but I rather spend it admiring you. Emily," I say.

"Yeah?" She said eagerly,

"I-I L." I chickened out.

"Shawn. I could explain my feelings for you right now." She said.

She fixes her posture and stares at me as I hold her hand from across the table.

"You're my downfall,

you're my muse

My worst distraction,

my rhythm and blues

I can't stop singing, it's ringing,

in my head for you.

My head's under water

But I'm breathing fine

You're crazy and I'm out of my mind. '

Cause all of me

Loves all of youLove your curves and all your edges

All your perfect imperfections

Give your all to me

I'll give my all to you

You're my end and my beginning

Even when I lose I'm winning

'Cause I give you all of me

And you give me all of you, oh"

(All of Me by John Legend)

She stops singing and looks at me.

"Shawn, I" I interrupted her

"Love you." We stare into each others eyes and we lean in for a kiss. A passionate one.

Not to mention, I rented us a room by the setting in case it's too late so it might come in handy.

I get out of my seat and walk up to her. I stand her up and we run to the room. I pull out the key and open the door.

She pulls me onto the bed and we begin to kiss.

I run my fingers threw her hair and she grabs on to my back.

From there, we get "intimate".

This IS the best night ever.